Popular Posts

Sunday, March 26, 2017

5 things I can't live without

1. Trash bin → I always have things to discard.
2. Soap → I can't let myself feel unclean.
3. Bread → Food actually. But if I have to only pick a staple, I'll rather bread than rice. But it must be delicious bread so that I can swallow. xD
4. Water of course → Can't be dehydrated and can't afford to let my throat suffer again. =(
5. TV! → I can forego all sorts of leisure entertainment but not TV! It's what I grew up with and you can say it's my playmate? Hard for me to let go. haha. 

I'm being random alright. But I just thought of it. If I were to be on a deserted island, I'll definitely not be able to survive cos I don't know how to live without everything that I have. I'm surely not a survivor lol. But I don't care. Why should I try so hard to live in that kind of environment?  If there is no food or water around, I'll find a corner space that I feel safe and I'll slowly just let my life vanish. In a peaceful manner without food. It's better than walking around in danger and having to fight any beast or getting bitten by insects or falling into traps. I have no idea how anybody can do it. When I watch such scenes on TV I would panic and stick my eyes to it to see how they would survive. I don't know how does the urge for survival could make them so strong and bear with all that....pain? Does bravery just come when you are left with nothing? I doubt it will happen to me though. I can't face it. The first thing I'll do most probably is to cry. lol.

Okay then, I think my list of 5 things doesn't seem to be right since I said I can't live without everything. But if I can choose the top 5 only, it might be those. But then again, life would be kinda meaningless without everything else. So what's the point of living? (・_・)

Oh well, now let me throw some waste away then. *sneeze* 

No comments:

Post a Comment