Popular Posts

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Smooth hair please!

Ahhh I'm just so bad at handling my hair. (┯_┯)

It's been a month and I think I should talk about my hair condition and keep going at it!

Well, I've bought a new hair conditioner and been using it since last week. It was by far the best one I've used! Although I don't like how it smells [maybe due to vinegar?] but it seems to be effective for me! I like how quick I can leave it for just 1 minute, and the next day I'll have smooth and manageable hair in the morning. I'm impressed! Although I wonder is it really due to the conditioner or that I didn't leave it longer for the previous ones I've used [since they indicate as leave on for 1-3min then rinse]. But on usual weekdays I'm just lazy to do too much when I'm already so tired from work. I should try to do more for myself but tiredness would always stop me from doing more....lol.

One thing to note, my hair stylist did mention to me that I should wash my hair twice at one go. Meaning wash-rinse-wash-rinse. Ah~ I didn't really think of doing that at first. Well you see, this means that I have to do a little more again. But then I do realised that sometimes I feel my hair gave me the feeling that it's still not entirely clean even after washing. So oh...the trick is to wash it again!! But does that work? Again, it could be the shampoo. After I washed the 2nd time with my organic shampoo it'll leave my hair feeling too dry instead. That's what I'm afraid of that will happen. What a struggle. (-_-)

I guess after all when it comes to image [mainly on the hair I supposed], it is costly! You have to be ready to pour your money on it to look good. Hair products are something you will end up spending so much money on. For me, I'm still going little steps at it. I think I have more skincare products that I'm more attentive to and spend on often but it probably isn't so much compared to what I've to spend on my hair. Especially to the salon. If I ever become obsessed with my hair then I guess I have to spend on the tools which is gonna burn my pocket maybe. haha. I don't know what's gonna come though. DO I have to spend that much? Okay, the answer should be it depends how much do I love my hair. HAHAHA.

I don't know why I still feel kinda ache if I ended up spending on something not effective or not worth because every single cent is my hard-earned money. I do cherish and care how and what I have to spend on. Although there are times where I spend just for the sake of spending xD 

Keep working on getting better hair, Yuuka!

No comments:

Post a Comment