Popular Posts

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Cosmos #09 | just go away!!

I guess right now I shall do a little update.

What's been going on this week? The weather has gone quite bad and in fact so hot and uncomfortable that I got sick with a painful throat now. I wonder if partly it's due to my co-workers already got ill since Monday and I might have got it from them. Or is it the fried chicken lunch we had together on one of the days for lunch? I didn't even feel like having an all meaty meal without a single piece of vegetables but I didn't have a choice when it comes to social obligations. ~( ´•︵•` )~ That's something tough about being in the society. (¬_¬)

Anyway, I think things are finally going good now since I'm starting to get used to alighting at the right stop and more decided of the places for lunch. And I managed to do my work on time although there's still a little pile of papers I haven't yet filed them up. There's lesser mistakes and work has became smoother, much better than the times when the bitch is around. hahaa. I didn't wanna use that word on her but she has vexed me and everyone in the office for over a year. Well everyone is happy that she left anyway. I just don't get why my manager is the only one who wants to speak good of her in front of me only. What is she up to? I don't agree with her thoughts at all. Because if she's stating a fact that's okay but she's more like stating her opinions and praising her in which I don't get her intention at all. Well, who can you trust in the workplace? (x_x) Everyone is acting to be a nice person in front of everyone else...

Not much to say anymore since I'm not really in a productive mood. Especially with this painful throat that's stopping me from having any snacks or fried stuffs as I wanted. All I want now is all the nasty things and people to go away!! And of course I will believe my day will be brighter. 🌤️

No comments:

Post a Comment