Popular Posts

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Cosmos #10 | on the road to recovery

It's been a sick week. (,_,)

Well last Saturday I managed to do a little update despite that I wasn't feeling well. My throat got more painful as the days go by, the most painful time being at night on Sunday. It was sooooo painful that I couldn't sleep! Eveytime I drink or swallow food or anything, it hurts like mad!! It was definitely the first time for me to bear with such a pain in my throat! I think I experienced such a virus attack on me like every year if I'm not wrong. But this time it was the most horrible since I have to be on sick leave for 2 days cos of this pain. Although after that I'm still not recovered but at least better to be outside. I remember 3 years ago I had a terrible sore throat too and also cough which lasted a month? That's because I didn't consult the doctor and self-cure at home since I wasn't working anyway. lol. That is bad in itself. But this time it is more damaging than I thought. It actually hurt more than what hurt back then. It even changed my tastebuds which affected my appetite yesterday at lunch. I totally can't bring myself to finish the food. For this entire week, I've wasted a lot of food because of it. But I don't wish to!! I really can't bring myself to eat them anymore or else I might puke at any time. I'm really really deeply sadden for what has happened to my body. It could be the medicines that brought me this. I completed the ones for inflammation and pain but antibiotics is something that I cannot stick to though. I've stopped after 3 days of dosage. I have been feeling the discomfort in my stomach at night as well. How can I continue anymore when I felt so horrible for so long? The medicines didn't seem to be working. And also, most throat pains are caused by virus and therefore antibiotics won't work against them isn't it? I mean, I really had enough of this torture for the whole week. ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ

Now that it has transformed into phlegm and making my voice a little weird. (-_-) Okay, but at least the pain has gone. God bless! At least I can talk like normal again. It's actually such a blessing to talk normally and eat food with flavour. Trust me, this little things in life that we never consider to be significant is actually a blessing in itself. I am thankful that I felt better after a whole week of torture. (´;Д;`)

Yeah then it leaves me thinking that this year certainly begins as a huge ass for me. Why is it such a rockery road during such a short period of time in 3 months? I'm also beginning to be dissatisfied with my current job now cos my manager keeps throwing things at me to do when she can settle them herself. And keep using the length of my employment as the dumb reason that I should be able to do the work. What an asshole when she worked even longer than me. My coworker is also dissatisfied with her and complains whenever she's not around. It's nasty to have someone who makes things that aren't your business to be your business. Dumb ass why should we care about every single thing when it is not of our concern or responsibility? And not to mention, she has been very fake (all along) at not just praising people but also (began) offer her help but in the end the work is thrown to me. Bravo. That's how she resort to handle things right now. (¬_¬)

Is this a little late for me to mention my dissatisfaction? I've already tried to be wary of her and I know not to be too nice to trust her since when I just got in, she actually put the blame on me when talking to the customer when I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON. I was totally clueless since I just took over the job and not familiar with everything. But she was indeed quick enough to blame me since I was new. Instead when she could have checked first. It has already left a mark in me since the incident. And she did threaten to say to me (when it's just the both of us) that she will not let me stay if I didn't perform well since I took a longer time to complete the tasks. But hey, I was willing to spend more time and OT just for the sake of completing. Why didn't anyone see my efforts? ⋋_⋌

Maybe it's time. The time will come anyway. I know not everyone is perfect but there's a limit to anyone's tolerance. It's better to keep away from toxic people before they destroy you. And especially when you know where you stand, when there isn't any chances of you going ahead in the same place.

 
How I hope I can make things messed up and let her suffer one day. HAHAHA. Well, that said....I hate to continue talking about her actually. LOL.

Now let's zoom into what I've got before I was sick. I even went for a long walk on a sunny day with my precious friend. And hanging out at the museum for so long and did a little shopping. I bought myself rubber stamps of Jinbeisan cos it's so cute!!! Although this was expensive and not necessary at all but I can't stop myself at the sight of this!! Rubber stamps have always been my favourite and I thought I have to be nice to myself sometimes. I didn't regret this at all!! And what's with me into blue right? I even got a blue highlighter along with it. hahaa.


And during that week I thought of experimenting my eyebrows by drawing them on and see if it's better. Oh yes indeed it is! Look at the difference on my left one! No wonder girls are into drawing their brows before they go out. I can't believe that's how the difference is especially when taking photos. Your face really comes off better with nicely shaped brows too. I tried to be more diligent by drawing them on for the week. But then when sickness strikes, I stopped drawing since last week for a week now. (x_x)


Wow, so that's how fast things could change huh.. It's definitely the time for me to think about things more and plan ahead. Most importantly is to get my health back into place. And be more productive. I hope I can do more for myself and not to be too bothered about everything. Bless me I hope things get better as much as my health.


After a storm, I will see the rainbow before me isn't it?

I.will.save.myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment