Popular Posts

Monday, September 03, 2012

I guess city life is for me afterall...

Went to quite a rural place overseas at a relatives' place in which the environment is so dirty!! I thought it would be a nice place to relax but I got bored very soon. There's nothing I can do there! I thought I can survive without internet, yeah I can but to be there doing nothing is the worst feeling ever! I just ended up keep staring at things as I'm the only youngest person there with no one to talk to. And the life there is just eat and sleep. Oh gosh...

I once thought of going to such rural areas and grow my own vegetable farm and lead a simple life since city life is so stressful. But my experience there made me feel such a decision is a no-no!! Maybe the retired old people would like to live there but as for me, I feel like a good-for nothing. I dun want this kind of life!! I'd rather have some good entertainment watching youtube videos, blogging or something like that in which I'm doing all along. Life can be simple there but it's just too simple!! It's just walking slowly, talking and eating and nothing else!! I feel like I didn't contribute anything significant to this earth at all. And there's simply no interesting life experience at all!! Everyday is the same old routine and so boring. I'd rather be at work, at least I can be doing something meaningful, meeting people and earning money. And I can do shopping!! There's really nothing to shop there and I can't walk around on my own. From there I do realized that I'm really really fond of shopping now. It makes me feel so satisfied and happy able to own things, in which I can never have there. I really can't do without shopping! Life will be so bored to the max. I'd rather be stressed with work [as I'm used to it since young] and can be able to do shopping. Otherwise it's just so not meaningful for me. Like there is nothing to look forward to. So no way!!

Okay, after all my complains. My wish now is to be able to travel around and see the world. I wouldn't wanna stay at the same place all the time. I want a sense of satisfaction and achievement in my life. I dun wanna sit there and do nothing. Anyway, just a little thing that I've done last week:


yes, bookmarks again. haha. I just love to cut and paste them since I dun like some of the old mags I bought [after discovering they have no interesting content somehow]. Might as well make use of it rather than throwing it away. I only did 2 since I feel like doing something for a short break. I'm bad at designing and creating things so probably they dun look very impressive or anything. But still, I think bookmarks like that is quite easy to make and so I prefer to do it. (^_-)- ☆

Last week's newspaper about Jay chou~!


I'm quite slow in realising that he's actually gonna come to sg for the F1 concert. haha but I'm not gonna buy the tickets just to see him. Guess this isn't worth like that. Wonder if there's any fans who bought the tickets cos of him? Think it would be better to get the tickets solely for his own concert. About 2 hours of all his songs is the best entertainment ever! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment