Popular Posts

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Ayu: This August

Ayu's overall sales of A Summer Best in Oricon chart:
1st week → 2nd
2nd week → 4th
3rd week → 9th

Not bad for the first week! Can't expect a No.1 place anyway but still it's really good~! Her overall sales exceeded 100k already as of now. At first I wasn't being so positive about this compilation since there isn't much new stuffs about it. Oh well, I'm still glad anyway that Ayu can be able to achieve good sales results since she's the Jpop queen afterall. =)

And Ayu opened a Soundcloud account somewhere in August. I'm not really sure wats it really about. I could only hear You & Me Ayu's vocals only. I dun think she will be active there. lol. I dun think I should be bothered about it either. O_O

I had a nice time watching the Making of You & Me video~!!


I love the part where Ayu poses for the camera like this one ↑. I think Ayu is prettier in dresses. =) There isn't any special in the vid but we can see the scene of Ayu falls out of the car after a 'quarrel' with Maro. Seems to me she really falls. lol. And the car is overheated. And Ayu is complaining hot~! Anyway she really looked so tanned to me in this pv, in which I'm so not used to it.

oh great, and not forget to mention the Heart nail book~!!

Is really a book of Ayu's nail art designs in heart-shaped!! Pretty~~I love this one the most and also the black one in which she looks so elegant!! I love this so much now. I wonder does the book show how we can do the nail designs too??

No comments:

Post a Comment