Popular Posts

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ayu :This September

I'm so excited and happy to know of this news today!! Well, few days ago I know of Ayu releasing a mini-album called LOVE but little did I know that she will be releasing not just this but starting from that date 8 November onwards, there will be another 4 releases on the 8th of the month consecutively till 8 March!! I'm so so so happy that Ayu certainly has such a nice plan for her 15th anniversary~!!! I've already love Song 4 u when I saw it at Youtube being the theme song for Tales of Xillia 2!! It totally fits being an anime song~!! I'm so glad Ayu amazes me again. I long wanted this feeling!! I'm even more happier about her consecutive releases!!





CD
01. Song 4 u (Original mix)
02. Melody (Original mix)
03. Missing (Original mix)
04. You & Me (Remo-con rmx - Extended)
05. You & Me (SHINICHI OSAWA remix)
06. Song 4 u (Orchestra version)
07. Melody (remix)
08. Missing (remix)
09. Song 4 u (Original mix -Instrumental-)
10. Melody (Original mix -Instrumental-)
11. Missing (Original mix -Instrumental-)
12. You & Me (Original mix -Instrumental-)
DVD
01. Song 4 u (video clip)
02. Melody (video clip)
03. Song 4 u (making)


Missing seems amazing cos it's a medium rock flavored tune song. I miss her rock songs so much!! But there isn't a pv for Missing but for Melody?? I wonder how nice will Melody be since it's a medium ballad. Maybe something like Moments in which I love very much too?? hahaha.

Ar... although I'm super happy and excited for all these 5 releases coming soon but then this means there's a lot for us fans to spend on now. I wonder what will the other 4 releases be? Concert DVD will be fine for me. Will A BEST 3 be one of it too? Although I want Ayu to release singles but I hardly buy singles unless it's something I loved very much. Or just give me a few more mini-albums? hahah. But I think it would be great if Ayu could also release a full-length album for one of the releases. =D


So now I shall wait patiently for her LOVE mini-album covers to be released. In fact, I wasn't very impressed with her song titles for this. Ayu had better song titles back then. Well, u see, Ayu had too many songs with the word 'love' in it. And just this 'LOVE" as the title of this mini-album can be a bit confusing too.

Ayu had song with 'love' which are:
01. LOVE~destiny~ or LOVE~refrain~ as the other version [album named LOVEppears]
02. is this LOVE?
03. 1 LOVE
04. LOVE 'n' HATE
05. Sunrise~LOVE is ALL~ [and Sunset]
06. meaning of Love
07. Love song [album named Love songs]
08. beloved
09. the next LOVE

Wow I think that's really a lot and LOVE mini-album will considered to be the 10th in the list above? hahaa. In fact, I would rather have this title 'LOTS OF LOVE' for this mini-album. Dun u think this sounds much better? Since Ayu already had so many songs with 'Love'. With that title, it feels as though Ayu is giving love to us. lol.

Anyway, why can't I find vids of Ayu performing at Kishidan Banpaku? So not fair. I wanted to watch it!!
Ayu dressed pretty nice rockish at the festival. ^_^ The stockings are kinda special. haha.


Alright, so I found out there's a setlist that she'd sang:
01. evolution
02. SURREAL
03. HANABI
04, HANABI ~episode II~
05. Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~
06. You & Me
07. July 1st

Ayu didn't sing the ones I wanted. Oh well. No choice then. These few songs seems really the staple ones. except You & Me as the new song. Argh I wanna watch this performance video so I can like them all again!! I dunno why but I can't make myself listen to old Ayu songs. I need some form of treatment for this. lol. 

So right now there's nothing much I can do but to wait. I'll probably make myself listen to old Ayu songs once her A BEST 3 is released. Hopefully~!! Let me go crazy for u again, Ayu~!! I miss those days~!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment