Popular Posts

Monday, September 10, 2012

Kishidan Banpaku 2012 event on the 17 Sept!

I very happy to know of this news!! 3 of my favourite artistes are going to perform on the same event and on the same date!! ^_^


There are also many other artistes [rock bands especially since it's a rock and roll festival.] but I only know of this 3 whom I loved. Lol~!!! I've seen names like DJ Ozma, VAMPS and Momoiro Clover [from VOCE mag] but I've never heard of their music. Anyway, I dun intend to check them out. Usually most bands' music hardly amazes me. It's really hard for me to find a favourite band music and I dun wanna spend time searching for new ones and go crazy with since I've already found my love. I'll just stick to The GazettE and Golden Bomber~!!! hahaha.

I actually kinda excited to watch this show on video and hopefully we do get to see it! It's Ayu's first time performing and I'm so looking forward to it too. Wonder what songs will she choose to perform? I wanted Because of you cos it's the first rock song I loved so much from Ayu. Well, but Ayu dun really have a lot of rock songs so I really wonder wat songs can she sing. Preferably from RocknRoll Circus album like Microphone? I dun want any classic old songs like SURREAL which she perform most of the time in her concerts so I definitely wanna see Ayu perform those album/underrated songs on such a special festival. Anyway I really wanna see Ayu in the outfit she wore in her RnRC album on that stage~!!

Ok now shall sit and wait for the day to come. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment