Popular Posts

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Cosmos #03 | Merry Christmas!

It's a beautiful week isn't it? We're all getting into the holiday mood and I find myself to be having such a great time looking for presents and wrapping them, despite that my wrapping skills just sucked a lot. I supposed no ones cares about that since the gift itself should be the main thing. For once I can't believe that I enjoyed this process cos getting gifts has always been a headache thing for me to do. Just last week I was cracking my head over what to get for my co-workers and my manager so that it'll be a good impression to them. I guessed it's about spotting the right item at the right moment so it relieved the headache that I thought I would have lol. Somehow this has became a silent practice where we don't say it verbally that we're gonna get presents for each other but everyone just do it. Well, that's how it works when you're in the working world isn't it? Luckily the other departments didn't get me a thing cos I didn't get a thing for them either so I can save my money. hahaha.

So here comes the presents that I've received and bought.


^ I like that mug with the bear a lot! I bought cups for all my co-workers with the hand cream below. I'm really happy now cos finally I received a cup as a present! It was something that has bothered me early this year. Now this has came true. lol.



^ I bought the Etude house promo set and shampoo from the hair salon that I've been visiting regularly. The present I got for myself would be signing up a scalp treatment package at the salon in which I'm pampering myself so much for the first time!! (^ε^)-☆!! I have never cared my hair so much and now that I'm spending a bomb on it. But it's all worth since my scalp condition improves a lot. And I really really love the head massages that my stylist has given me. She's really awesome! It's the best hair service I have ever experience and I also can't believe I would even plan my time and travel such a long way just for it. (≧▽≦) I've never been this crazy about my hair! But for one little regret is that, my zits have been appearing!! I just can't spread my attention to all parts of my body. I feel like I can only do one at a time. xD Gradually, I have been using lesser of my facial and eye masks because I have to do so much for my hair. Then when the zits appeared it came to me that hey I haven't been caring for my skin lately because I'm so focused on my hair!! Why!! I just can't do both at the same time since it'll take up so much time! Why can't I do so?? (ノ*'ω'*)ノ彡┻━┻

And I have been really bad at remembering things lately I forget about what I have to do the next minute. \(・o・)/! I must have gotten some strange disease. lol.


Here is my other happiness!! Received such a great parcel from Finland this made me happy and touched for this is my Xmas gift.  \(^▽^)/! I have been sleeping with my Santa hobi so he's been really good. xD


Argh!! Gonna report about my horrible experience from using the nail polish set that my stingy friend gave. It was the most amazing type of nail polish that ever existed cos it WASTED 3 HOURS OF MY LIFE. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN SINCE IT WAS FROM YOU. ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ


JUST LOOK AT IT! IT ALL CAN BE PEELED OFF FROM MY NAILS. MY NAILS ARE FREAKING CLEAN CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE I ACTUALLY PAINTED MY NAILS 3 HOURS FOR THIS?


After which I got laughed at by my mum who said that I just gave my nails a 'mask' therapy. (-_-) Damn, this is such a joke I've never used a nail polish that doesn't stick to your nails at all. O_O I'm so not gonna use any of the products that stingy friend gave me. Talking to her is a pain. Using the things she gave me is even more of a pain. (ー_ー)!! You know what, I haven't mentioned before so I'm gonna talk about this now.  She once told me she bought a $3 necklace [in a very happy tone] online because it is SO CHEAP! So she has to buy it FOR ME because it is SO CHEAP! She really stressed the 2 words SO CHEAP at me twice when she gave me the present. What a joke that comes from the mouth of a person who has never need to fret about money and always boast to me about her life but she spends freaking cheap things for me which the necklace even rust by itself when I didn't even wear it at all. It's really such a disrespect. The cheapest ever necklace I bought for myself at an accessories store has never ever rusted mind you. I don't need your freaking stinginess on gifts if you think as if I'm someone who can't afford buying a necklace? I can afford things for myself way better than you do and even of better quality than you can get. Go ahead and spend on your holiday trips and branded goods I don't need your pathetic money to spend on cheap things for me. I don't need your stupid analogy that I don't understand either. I'm so done with this crap omg. A rich person who can't even spend on something decent as a gift. It's so hard to understand her mind. (σ;*Д*)σ死刑!


Okay, enough of this anger in me yesterday but time wasted was really something not good and this is just so unexpected so I really need to get this off me. lol.

Anyway I finally went to eat my fried chicken this Xmas day! Although this is sinful and I just gobbled my food since I was so hungry I somehow can't believe the meal has ended when I feel I haven't have enough taste of the fried chicken. xD But heck this is so satisfying!! I ate as though I haven't had food in thousand years hahaa. But really I haven't had such fried food for a very long time. This is really a special thing to me cos I let myself eat such unhealthy stuff during holidays. hehe. 


I have a good time walking around buying things and also being home with this rain. Holiday is also awesome in this way. ╰(*´︶`*)╯

Merry Xmas to me too!

xx
Yuuka 

No comments:

Post a Comment