Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

While cleaning...

Now that I've started off my cleaning for the new year rather than starting at the last week of December or January just before CNY comes. Well, it's not really a lot to clear since I've KonMari-ed my stuffs this year. But still there's a pile of papers and books on my shelves which poses as a bit of challenge for myself haha. Not that worrying although I always need to spend a bit more time to decide what to do with the things that are not useful to me anymore. Most of the time it's just that I can't bear to dump them all away thinking that I might need them someday in some way. But when I have the mood to be decisive enough it won't be a problem. I can really dump everything away once I feel ready to face it and having them outta my life. haha. One thing to mention yeah, I really find it therapeutic to tear papers. It's really nice to tear them up as a way of goodbye and dump them into the bin. Woo hoo!!

Yeah while I was looking up at one of the pile and saw this I've kept for way too long...


This was homework when I had back in 2003!! Aww man that was 13 years ago. How my handwriting sucks back then. Many have complimented me for it but I really didn't like my handwriting at all although it looks neat. I remembered I read somewhere that says our handwriting ages and this is so true cos I write better now and my words certainly looks more beautiful haha. Okay I wanted to put a picture of my current handwriting but I've no idea what to show so maybe next time. Anyway this was the past so there it goes to the bin as well. I'm showing this so at least I can see how much I have grown haha. \(^^)/

Since I'm on to talking about writing, one thing that gets quite popular lately is morning pages. In fact I tried to do so but I must say THIS IS SO NOT FOR ME! I can see their point in getting things off your mind, but I think I can jolly well do that anytime. It's just not effective for me to purposely wake up 30mins earlier and began writing for 3 pages the first thing in the morning [this is what they suggested and that's what's it about] My brain hasn't start to function the moment I wake up and it takes more than an hour for me to be able to think properly lol. I ended up forcing myself to write a page and it got me even more frustrated than I should be getting when it should be having some healing effect instead. (¬_¬) It just doesn't work for me just like what they say about mindmaps and how it helps. Damn nooooo!! It doesn't suit everyone as what you people claimed. Call me an alien or whatever, I just think most of these kind of 'methods' aren't as useful as what it seemed, and I'm not liking it at all. ⋋_⋌ Yeah, so there should be a word of caution like, not all of these will be suitable for everyone. hahaha.


Ahh this is my current love! Bought this Chia seed apple flavoured jelly and shared the other grape flavour with my friend. Wow it was my first time eating such a delicious jelly!! I didn't expect this to be so good!! I was actually getting sick of having jelly pretty soon especially I just got back to eating jelly in October cos I'm not eating it for years. As a kid I've been having that sweet stuff way too much every week that until a time I decided that I have to stop cos it's making me sick!! Now there are all sorts of jelly and especially healthy ones like this so I should give this a chance and I'm glad I done so. What a pity though since it would be better if I bought more of those. ^_^;


Lastly that I want to mention, was that I found records of spending over S$14k on my private university studies! That's for 4.5 years accumulated when I could have completed in 3 years but damn the papers are too tough for us to complete unless you are superman cos either you have to be very smart or that you are super duper hardworking without the need to sleep to be good at solving detective problems in their long ass questions that seemed almost impossible during exams. It's not that I give up on my major for no reason. I tried it last year and it has got my body screwed up for the half a year and I don't want this to happen again. It's really not easy to do work and studies at the same time. I know there are many people who told me that I shouldn't have but it seemed that they just don't understand even though I've explained my point. It's not like you have tried it out and know how's it like, and not everything would suit everyone. I don't need you to agree with me but at least don't say like as though it was my fault? Despite that I've tried and give in my best? Do you even know me well and my situation too? If it's so easy and doable, everyone could have passed and no one would give up mid-way through too. Didn't you know that there are people who gave up even way earlier than I do? You think I didn't feel the pain or pity when I was almost reaching the edge but I just couldn't touch the summit? You think I want it that way? Spending the money and having to fork out the time was no joke. It all puts a toll on me. I have enough of this before I will be completely destroyed. And it's not as though it was my interest nor dream to excel my major to be a top executive or whatever.  I don't need that unnecessary amount of stress. (¬_¬)

Really, I don't need anyone to put their opinions on me and be that rude. I know what I'm doing and I had enough of lectures, even from you around me. Whatever. A full cert doesn't determine everything and I have dreams to fulfill instead of getting stuck in this industry I dislike. Who knows in the future I don't need to be doing the same thing like now. We don't have to stuck at seeing what's only happening right now and assume it'll be the same for the future because there are just too many unexpected things already.


Argh. Had enough of such built-up anger in me already. Don't tell me what to do!!! I know what to do with my own life! I don't owe you a living you don't even need to know either!! (σ;*Д*)σ死刑!Just stop it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment