Popular Posts

Monday, December 26, 2016

Happy birthday isshi-sama♪ ~ 07 Dec 2016

It's the time for me to blog about isshi's birthday once every year!

I have to work on that day so early morning I can only check out the tweets and see if Nao has mentioned about him. ♪~(´ε` )



I couldn't think of what else to say other than the usual birthday wish to him. [That being said cos I've not touched my Japanese for a while >_<] And I'm glad that there are Japanese fans who 'liked' my simple tweet to isshi. They wrote it better than I do! haha. But anyway, at least I've planned out and posted my old lyric to isshi on his birthday as a present to him. I'm even happier to know that this song appears to be the top of my buddy's list for my lyric writing!! (*゚∀゚*)☆彡


Thanks man. It's all worth that I've spent so much time on it. Although sometimes when I read back at them again, I just don't feel satisfied or happy with it.

I'm glad you like my writing so much, especially the ones I wrote for you.

I wanna write more and better ones for the upcoming year. Please give me inspiration too.

Love you guys.ヽ(*´з`*)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment