Popular Posts

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Cosmos #05 | Tough start

Gosh.. I haven't post the first Cosmos for the first week of this year for so long but now!!(・□・;)
As anyone would know, I was crazily busy for these 2 weeks. Yeah and for the first week of January, I was unwell and had to take sick leave from work. And then last week I suffered paper cuts from all the clearing and moving [but luckily I didn't rush everything back then] which hurts a lot! Now this week my stomach spins again and it hurts so much but since there's so much to do, I don't wanna take day off from work. So it has been a tough time so far. I was in no mood mostly so I haven't been watching BTS variety shows anymore. Or maybe I should since they always make my day. But somehow I wasn't getting into it in finding the videos or the time to get down watching it. (。•́︿•̀。) I just want more rest and regain my energy but I guess this will only happen when CNY comes. So this means I have to bear with this for another week more. What a tough month to go through. (╥╯θ╰╥) What a start but what can I not endure? At least this has been the best place that I've worked in although there are more changes taking place and making me really really confused and hesitated and maybe not so motivated like before.....But I just feel I can't complain too much. All the busyness hasn't allow me to cherish the times here better. I don't wanna appear slack or not being serious in front of anyone. But so far I just wanna focus solely on my job that's all. Although it feels as though I'm not progressing and there's no room for me to do so, hmm what else can I do then? I can only think through all this well enough probably when I have a long holiday away from work. (._.)

Argh. Whatever I am saying. I don't wanna think so much for now. I know it's not as though I will work here forever but I just feel not prepared for anything other thing else yet. (,_,) 


One great thing last week is that my friend has helped me with my Japanese lyrics for 雨月 so this made me so touched and happy! Finally there's something nice that I can talk about for this entry. lol. I was thinking probably I might not have time for my Cosmos post but somehow I think I should be able to squeeze out a little time today since tomorrow I should be out to do some necessary shopping. Although my right foot aches and hurts quite a bit today, but maybe it'll get better tomorrow. I have to things to do instead of staying home. [although I don't mind not doing a thing all day but better not! lol]

What other nice things should I report about? Today I spotted a nice owl wrapping paper which I was so thrilled about and I'm glad I have sharp eyes for this. hahaha.


 And then some nice replies that happened last week from Jen and Aileen:





Well then probably nothing else nice to mention. ^_^;  I'm still trying my best to spring clean this blog too and so far I've managed to clear a lot of the Favourite sites list. Somehow it's almost impossible to clear things really well and clean I wonder why some remains just have to be there. lol. By this I'm referring to other things else too. I wonder where and what will ever be clean enough. Argh. Am I not referring to the bumps on my earlobes? Disgusting enough. Maybe I need to disinfect every thing I come across. Ahhhh!!!! 

xx
Yuuka

No comments:

Post a Comment