Popular Posts

Monday, February 13, 2017

Cosmos #07 | What's with my mood?

It was probably quite an empty week for me. I don't think I've done much, or anything productive that I feel proud of this time. I tried doing some colouring on Tues cos after I watched some colour pens drawing video appearing on my feed my heart twitched a little. I thought I got the mood to do something really nice this time and yeah I should colour the page and enhance my mood, but it didn't last long. I coloured only 3 pieces of small leaves and 2 small flowers AND I'M DONE. I can't continue anymore. All I want to do after work is to forget about everything else and just watch the TV. TV has always been my kind of therapy at home to make me not able to think of anything else except staring at the screen and see what happens. I don't need to do a thing unlike the computer. So I've just stayed this way for the whole week. What am I to do? I don't have the mood or enthusiasm to do the things I like. My mood is dampened for unknown reasons. Maybe because of Mr Stomach torturing me from time to time and not knowing what's wrong with it. I even lost my appetite on Saturday. It's quite a pain that I can't bring myself to eat but my stomach just keep grumbling empty. It's enough to make me a stone not wanting to do a thing. I hate how it turns out. And I've got no idea how to bring my mood back when I don't even have the mood to look at how to bring my mood back. UGH. (。-_-。)

Okay, it's not totally bad though. Have made myself post a damn long ass lyric to feel better and bought something while I'm out. So what have I done?  =/


^ Chocos are supposed to make me happy right? I got orange dark choco which is the combination of my both favourites! This brand is damn good it's soft as a choco and the orange taste is on point. I've yet to try the new Kit Kat but yeah my mood was better only for a while after I ate the orange one. >_<


^ I'm glad for a sale going on at the beauty store! 2 boxes of facial masks and a pair of hand mask and a loose powder!!! I'm curious of how the hand mask will make my hands turn out to be. Let me post about it when I get myself to use it! hehehe.



Well but this..... was just something I got because I wanna spend my money. What an ass I am hahaha. They are probably only for decoration purpose and not that it'll really help to make wishes come true but whatever. I'm consoling myself in this way that at least I grab something that would make me feel better to have something good with me. LOL. What else? V-day is coming and I should feel loved in some way. In my own way. (´へεへ`*)

Since another week has to come, let me have another fresh start again. I will do my best. And not to forget all the things that I've wanted to do badly. ❦

No comments:

Post a Comment