Popular Posts

Friday, April 27, 2012

A little shopping done..

I've not shopped for some time!! Ok, it's just a month ago but it seemed long! Can't help it, only shopping seemed to make my mood better. lol. Here are the things that I've got:


I have 9 pieces of masks. How great. Etude house products are pretty and nice to use. First time I'm using their skincare and I'm loving it. I've got the sample toner and moisturizer and they smell good too!! But everytime I walk into the shop I tend to look at their cosmetics more than skincare. lol.

Anyway, I bought a hair styling stick in which I've aimed for a long time!! I have lots of fly-aways and it's so hard to tame them! Yet I'm afraid that this stick will make my hair look flat which is so ugly!! Somehow I really wonder how others maintain their beautiful long hair. I dun know why it just didn't work out the way I wanted it. My hair tends to go flat and it will be worse as my hair gets longer cos the weight of it will  eventually pull it down. I can't get a thick volume also since I have some hair loss problem though not serious. Argh. It's just so hard to do about my hair. I really have bad hair problems. lol.

I also got myself nail polish!! First time buying a scented one but it says it will have scented smell after it's dry. And to apply 2 coats. O_O I usually apply 1 layer before top coat. I wonder if applying 2 layers is a bit too much? but one layer may not show an even and enough colour right? idk. probably I shall try soon to see. (ˆ_ˆ)v

and I got the vaseline petroleum jelly just to try out its use. I hope it works! as a lubricant. It seems like a very useful thing after I've read about its uses from several websites. Since it's meant for healing minor wounds so I suppose this is a safe product.Well since it have so many uses and it's cheap, I guess it's worth the try. but it seems that not many people know about this product.

Oh finally, I need not get a new moistuizer! I hope the silky essence will work for me plus it has such a nice smell. I'm lucky to get it!

That's all for this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment