Popular Posts

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ayu: This April

bea's UP [May issue] Ayu pictures that I loved!!

And I loved Ayu's signature big time!! How I hope she signs off in every album booklet. Her handwriting is one of the best that I've seen!! That said, RnRC album is the only one where it shows her handwritten lyrics. I l♥ve that cos it makes the album unique!!

And this has got to be the best picture I loved!! It certainly shows the rockish side of Ayu!! and probably I just prefer this type of shots, four in one. Looks cool and natural~~!

yeah new RIMMEL promotion!! aww, it's making me love the colours so much!! Look at that pink and purple!! I love light shades of colour so probably I should try this too?? I have never bought any RIMMEL products until now although I'm tempted to buy it since Ayu endorses it. lol. I'm happy to see her photo along at the RIMMEL section whenever I go to watsons. =D But I've not seen any of the products that urges me to buy it. So probably this one is!! Hope this eyeshadow is available in stores!! I do hope I can get that butterfly dream eyes like Ayu~ (^_-)- ☆

And today:
I dun know if I should be glad about this article featured in the newspaper today. Ayu as representing Jpop definitely is something I'm happy about. But the fact that they wanna compare Kpop and Jpop is a no-no for me. Kpop is getting popular over the years is cos of the marketing and promotion efforts of their record companies. But Jpop all along was not promoted as much overseas as compared to Kpop. So if Jpop were to be heavily marketed, wouldn't the result be the same as for Kpop now? Anyway, the craze in sg is always for a short moment. It didn't seem to last, just like what happened to bubble tea the last time. Probably Kpop will just die down one day. No surprise. We need not say which type of music is better, whether Kpop or Jpop. It's just individual's taste in music. I do hope they stop saying things such as this title above. Kpop DID NOT BEAT JPOP IN ANY SENSE OK!!! Just respect individual's taste in music! There will always be people who love any types of music despite it being popular or not.

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment