Popular Posts

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I want A BEST III!

8th April was Ayu's 14th anniversary! yet I forgot to write it here. lol. Now that she's already started her concert tours, and seeing the concert goods just made me feel so envious and I can't buy them. sobsob. Anyway, for the past week old Ayu songs keeps coming up to my mind. Ar~~ I miss them so much. Probably afterall, the songs that touched my heart truly are those during A BEST. New songs are nice too, but the ones that made big impressions are still the old ones. I'm so gonna open up my old Ayu albums and listen to them all! oh ya, 14th anniversary just passed. I should start with poker face!! hahaha.

And posting the pictures that I loved~

I like the CMs that Ayu did! but recently she did much lesser than before. Sweet days contact lenses~

and LANDS of Eden!!
Ayu can always did such pretty photoshoots! How nice if she can do more, it can also be used to promote her songs by playing it at the background as usual. I miss those days!!

oh yes, I have thought of songs that I want to be in A BEST III. Who knows when will it be released but next year is gonna be the 15th anniversary so probably it seems like a nice time to release it. I hope she'll include new songs in the album too. *hopes so*
01. JEWEL
02. 1LOVE
03. Sparkle
04. Days
05. Microphone
06. BALLAD
07. Lady Dynamite
08. MOON
09. Last angel
10. Sweet Season
11. do it again
12. beloved
13. Why... feat. JUNO
14. NaNaNa
15. Happening here

Is 15 songs too little? lol. I just realised that the most songs I want is from Rock 'n' Roll Circus album. I didn't really think that I like it that much!! hahaa. oh well, I think until now I can't figure out yet which is the best album I like from 2008 to 2012. Probably I really have to listen to all and think!! I should pick a favourite! Anyway, I'm not including songs from GUILTY album cos it's such a sad one. I dun really like the album among all, so probably not. I do hope that my favourite songs listed here will be in the next compilation album!! hehehe~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment