Popular Posts

Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Ayu FIVE album + old Ayu top

Long wanted to write something about FIVE.
This time round, HMV is selling the HK version for Ayu FIVE album. I wonder why!! There's so many different versions of Ayu albums I've collected over the past years. Some Avex Asia Limited ver, HK ver, or Warner sg ver.. So that means sometimes they import, sometimes they produce Ayu albums here? I'm really confused. lol. But nevertheless, I like HK or Asia version the most as there is a Chinese translation booklet along with it. hahaha. I LOVE it cos I can see the meaning of Ayu's lyrics and also feel that it's simply worth to get another booklet inside the album [although it's quite small]. I like China versions too, but just that the printed quality is lower. I can't figure out the difference in the audio quality though, I just love it too cos of the additional chinese translation sheet that comes along with it. hahaha.

I must be stressing too much about the translation booklet but I really like to have it!! Because there's no translation booklet since NEXT LEVEL! Do u know how pissed off I am!! All Ayu's album have that translation booklet all along and there came that there's none. So disappointing! And to me, I love to flipped through the booklet along with the translation booklet and that made me understand the song easier. It just feels so empty that there's no translation booklet inside. Now FIVE made me happy. Please continue to import from HK cos I want the translation booklet!! I need it!!!

I just realised I missed the deadline for watching the COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 ~do it again~ making movie available in Aug to Oct 2011 cos I bought the album late this year. Well, it doesn't really matter to me anyway. Even if I got it at that time I wonder if I have the time to watch it or not!! ar~ I would prefer if she releases limited press with an additional song inside, instead of limited time to log in and watch a vid. Please dun come up with this again. lol.

FIVE album
01. *progress
02. *ANother song feat. URATA NAOYA
03. *Why... feat. JUNO
04. *beloved
05. *BRILLANTE

progress pv is really good and it must be hard work to combine all that shots into one. I like how simple it is, that it shows we have to keep moving forward, even though along the way we meet random people, seeing random things. In fact, I wished that were more shots of Ayu instead. haha. It's a simple and meaningful song to me.

ANother song has got to be the least favourite song ever! lol. Well, this pv is boring and the song is quite bland and nothing special to it. I can't even remember the melody at first despite listening to it a few times! It left me wonder why Ayu is collaborating with him again after Dream ON which isn't a very nice song too. Why him again?? If u make another song with Juno is okay, urata's voice isn't very nice sounding u know? Alrights, probably cos of the R&B to it that doesn't suit Ayu imo. I just hope this sort dun appear anymore!!

Why... feat. JUNO is quite a nice love song. The pv is definitely pretty. I prefer Juno's voice than Urata's. Urata actually sang this song too, and the combination feel strange! Okay, maybe cos I've listened to Juno's first so listening to Urata's will make a difference. But still, I dun like his voice!! Anyway, I dun really like Ayu to do collabs but this song wins my heart. At least this is done good!!

I love beloved very much, and that's one of the reason why I included it in my twitter username. lol. It's really a nice touching song. The pv can be quite boring but at the end of it, the words 'under the same sky' made me so touched!! I've always love this phrase that Ayu uses. It's actually from her song Daybreak: "No matter how far apart we are, we're still under the same sky." Somehow everytime I saw this, especially when she took photos of her touching the sky [in which we had done tat for AHS project], I feel that there is little distance between us. It really represents the meaning behind this album → LOVE+HOPE. I think it simply is the theme for FIVE!

BRILLANTE is another great song, but to my surprise, is composed by Timmy wellard. Didn't know he's kinda good at composing too. haha. BRILLANTE made me feel that it's such a sad song and the pv is creepy where Ayu has those red tears and the ending is quite abrupt. Not that I dun like it, I love the pv cos it's something deep and not ordinary boring pvs. It's a very emotional song although I dun quite get what she wants to express in the pv. It's a pv that will make me feel like crying too after watching. The chanting by Timmy seems scary but cool, if only they included in the lyrics booklet what he is chanting. lol. Anyway, it does give me a little feeling of forgiveness. What a great song.


My A BEST 2 top!! It's unofficial one anyway. but got this way back years ago. The cloth is actually quite thin. Now come to think of it, I dun know if I should say it's worth or not. I dun like the colour and I bought it the last time is just cos of the words. lol. I'm NOT ever gonna do that again, cos this top is so expensive. It's like ~$30 I think. Crazy me. And now, I have not been wearing this for ages!! I think I wore like twice. hahaha. and I shall just keep it in my wardrobe like forever. I dun like to wear it but I dun want to dispose it either. Can't be able to buy official Ayu shirts here and those unofficial ones that some shops print on their own is definitely of lousy quality and looks so fake!! Argh,  Maybe I shall not bother myself with such a thing again. Afterall, it's Ayu's album collection more worth to get. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment