Popular Posts

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Ayu: This March

Ar~~ This is quite a late post for last month's update. Somehow I realized that I'm still stuck in the month of March!! I kept thinking it's the last week of March and being 1st week of April didn't make any difference to me. But it sure is!! April's my busy month! lol.


Anyway, Ayu has been promotion her new album release at various Japanese states. Seeing the photos of the crowds of fans make me feel so happy. And her outfit is so sweet looking. She should be called the Sweet Pink Queen, not Party Queen. hahaha.


I l♥ve this photo!! Ayu's eyelash extensions is so pretty on her. Can't believe that she says she has no makeup on. She looks really good!!! (^ε^)

Pretty nails again. But I love pastel colours more so I'm more longing to see her with more sweet pastel nail colours.


I love her hair like this!! Although I dun like short hair myself but it looks really good with a bit braided. So cute~~! (=^▽^=)


Ayu looks funny like this. lol.

And this is cute!!!


So after Party Queen, what will be next?? In fact, now I'm itching for Ayu to release an A BEST III rather than a single, cos I want to be going crazy for Ayu again. I want that feeling back!! Although I dun really like her recent years works as much as the old ones, I still want to enjoy the feeling of getting a compilation album. All her compilation albums have been great as a collection. And so, I want something special this time too!! haha. Please give us free poster or photobook at least. I would l♥ve that very much.

Oh well, now I shall just sit here and wait for that day to come. hahahaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment