Popular Posts

Friday, March 30, 2012

My Bookmarks♥♥

My mood just came simply on Monday. It's actually been quite a while since I last do some bookmarks of Jay Chou and Jjong which is the first one I've made!! It's still my favourite until now. Anyway, since I have the mood, I did about 10 bookmarks. Crazy me. Taking my own sweet time doing this instead of studying. Lol. (> y <)


There's a Popteen mag in which I dun want cos i dun like the contents so I thought dun waste it n use it to make some Kumicky bookmarks!! I'm glad that at least there's a fav model I can use to make bookmarks and not just dump it. Oh well, I really did dump a whole Cawaii mag without using much of it cos there's simply nothing I like in there (¬_¬) Wat a waste. haha.

So I did 1 SHINee for the first time, 6 Kumicky and 2 Ayu. The ones I'm most satisfied with is still Kumicky. I think I did badly for Ayu. haha. The one with the 2 mag covers look kinda ugly to me now. Argh I'm really quite bad at designing. And there isn't other Ayu picts that I can use!! It's kinda hard.

Oh well, I shall see if there's any other good picts from my old mags that i can use them to do such things again. lol. This is like such a nothing-better-to-do activity. Suddenly I feel like buying some mags just for the sake of making these. Okay, it's just a thought. I will need lots of time and patience. I dun think I will use them yet at the moment cos I can't bear to. For now, it's only as a collection. I'll see how. Can I be able to make like 50 of them?? hahah. simply too crazy to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment