Popular Posts

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Had a nice shopping~

Finally bought my long-waited Ayu's FIVE album. lol! It's been a year already, and I have been dragging for so long to buy this album. If only it comes with poster or something then I will push myself to get it as soon as it is released. Oh gosh this is the only time I really took quite long just to buy her album! Back then since GUILTY I have been buying Ayu's album as soon as local CD stores are selling it. Oh well, can't blame me right. I've already listened to all FIVE songs and that there isn't any other new songs in this album that makes me feel motivated to buy it. The only reason that makes me wanna buy FIVE is cos of the mvs as Ayu's youtube channel now doesn't allow us to watch her pvs in full. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Anyway, I've watched the DVD this morning and it feels really great to watch Ayu on tv so clearly!! BRILLIANTE still kinda give me the creeps. lol. The most beautiful pvs of all has got to be beloved, followed by Why... feat JUNO. I love how this album is about LOVE and HOPE but 5 songs is really kinda too little as a mini album? I always thought mini album has got to be about 7 or 8 songs like Memorial address. Oh gosh.. I love that old album like mad!! hahaha.


Besides FIVE, bought my fav brand of whitening masks and SHINee's lip balm from Etude House!

I've never used lip balm before n they seem to be inconvenient to use it in small tin form. I dun like to use my fingers to apply on my lips. (・□・;)I've always been using lip conditioner and I'm really fine with it. I have 2 lip conditioners already and it took like ages to finish using them. Now that I got this lip balm I wonder when can I use finish all of them! lol. But I feel like trying it, besides able to get the SHINee folder, I can also see how effective it is compared to my current lip conditioner and how the colour stays on my lips. Wonder if it's the same pinkish look as the one on their lips?? hahaa.


My pretty SHINee folder!! Adds to my collection! haha. They look really cute in pink~! (ノ*≧▽)ノ☆ Definitely can't bear to use this too. haha.


And there goes. Bye bye my modem of 4 years..it's outdated now, can't use it but it's so cute. (,_,)

No comments:

Post a Comment