Popular Posts

Friday, March 16, 2012

Night dreams

I've just changed the layout of my blog. Nothing much that I can do now since it's so late at night and I've spent my time watching the latest pvs of Ayu and Namie. Anyway I love Ayu's line for "Change is very nice, But it doesn't mean losing yourself" one song [oh dear I forgot which is it!] To me, my line will be 'Change is good if only you are changing for the better'. Dunno if anyone will agree with me? haha.

Ar...I'm starting to feel tired now but I have been taking afternoon naps so it's quite bad that I'm not adjusting my sleeping time to normal. lol.  Anyway, now's the middle of the month and pretty soon in a blink of eye there will be exams and then is moving on to working life. I can't believe it. I think most of the time I dun even let myself think about it, so that I won't feel so scared. But the day will come anyway. Somehow I just wanna hide my feelings and throw it aside, and just concentrate on what I'm supposed to do now.

But I dun wanna feel unprepared for anything!! =(

I have been having strange dreams at night, most nonsensical and random ones. I wonder if it is cos of studying n watching tv before sleep, cos my brain is still working at that time. Sometimes I do take a long time to sleep but I always thought that so long as I'm on the bed I'm gonna fall asleep in no time! haha.

I just find that most dreams are usually opposite of reality, but there are some dreams that can be so true eh? Dun u think dreams are such weird things? I can never understand it. Sometimes I dun wanna sleep is because I scared of dreaming. Do I sound funny now? lol. Because most of my dreams seem to be showing that I have anxiety, unsecured feeling in which I dun know if it's really true for me. Well well, u see, cos I dreamt a few times already that I'm taking the exams, and I'm pretty panic. Before this there was a dream where I failed the exams, and I even see the score! And reality is that the score is just 1 mark lesser. Gosh. Why so accurate? Maybe cos I've expected the outcome already so I dreamt of it but so happens that the dream is just before the result release. Why so coincident? T_T

So after this followed by many other exam dreams mean I have low self confidence n a worryer? I read the dream dictionary that says it's cos of fear that I'm unable to meet others' expectations. That I agree. But the part where 'people who have such dreams are unlikely to fail a test in real life' does not apply to me. lol. Ok, saying this point, I realised that my exams/results dreams have been quite accurate in real life!! I dun think that's good. I dun wanna 'know' the result before I receive it. I dun even wanna care! cos I dun wanna feel so anxious and panic. But in the end there is nothing I can do when the dream just come.

Why can't we put an end to dreams? Seriously speaking, I have more sad, horrible dreams than happy ones.  It's always been like this since young. I dun have sleep problems but i dun like to dream anymore. I just hope the older I get, the lesser dreams I get and more quality sleep. Otherwise more dreams of numbers for lottery please. hahaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment