Popular Posts

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Ayu :This Feb

Posting some of my fav Ayu pictures!!
I love Ayu's nails!! I think this pattern of nail art is very sweet looking!! Suits her well! Very pretty indeed!

And there there, Ayu's phone casing. Dead Gorgeous pretty! So pink!! And the Hello Kitty! Wonder how are u gonna carry it around. Won't it be very heavy and difficult to hold in ur hands?

Anyway, I dun like the cover and photoshoot Ayu did for Vivi. It looked strange to me. And her lips!! I dun like to see her with some guys for photoshoots. Doesn't quite match isn't it?

Lands of Eden photoshoot so far is awesome!! New ones are here: 



Pretty~ But in any case, can see that she's revealing a lot of skin these days. Not jus in Vivi, so is for the latest Party Queen covers! The CD+DVD+DVD is really surprising and really stunned me quite a lot, cos that is not Ayu's style! The other versions covers are ok.. it's really the pose that bothers me. Is she turning Kuu-ish? lol. Had quite a good time tweeting about this. It seems that most of us fans are not happy with it. Hope Ayu dun work with Leslie anymore ok?? I really dun wish to see any more of those type of covers. Ayu is a dead gorgeous queen without needing to do such poses ok!!! In fact I was hoping that Party Queen covers would be like lots of pink and Ayu dressed up as pretty classic princess. Ar~~ something like this that she has tweeted:

looks really like a doll!!  Did she dye her hair pink??

Anyway, since it's called Party Queen, can it be like she's dressed up very classy like a queen and many people around serving her? Something like European style would be great!! But in the end, it's not like what i think it'll turn out to be. Arggh!!!

I dunno if it was wrong of my part to think so much and expect so much from Ayu. but her covers have turned out not as nice as before.. I think Secret was ok. From GUILTY onwards, the covers are not that amazing or pretty imo. ar... wat else can I say. I wonder if the divorce have affected her so much until like that. oh yeah, I still can't help it. I can't get this off my mind.. I dun like Party Queen covers so I dun feel like posting them here. so yeah, wat a surprise for me this time, Ayu, on the additional day of the year, 29th Feb. O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment