Popular Posts

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Some Ayu updates 2

oh man, Ayu has got the most gorgeous nails ever!!

I dun think I can stop posting them so long as she posted them in twitter! So pretty~~ and more of ur doggies picts please!!

Ayu should make a pv for Like a doll cos she really looks like one here! I wonder what photoshoot is this for??


Ok, and enough of me not liking the Party Queen covers. It's still Ayu's stuff so I shall post it anyway. Somehow I just dun get why Ayu did such covers as it doesn't seem to fit the 'partying' theme of being a Party Queen. lol. Well, I've read the tweets at Ayu's page so there we can understand a bit better.

Kll_: This lonely queen, playing hard at parties and getting so drunk she doesn’t remember who she is anymore. Should she reset her feelings?
ayu_19980408: She is so busy with everything that it’s all a mess, but she’s really trying to hide her wounds. That is what I see.


MADMishi_Ghost: Aw :( yes she does look lonely..
ayu_19980408: ‘Freedom’ thats what she most wanted 2 but its never gonna happen I THINK

Did Ayu just say that she messed up her life?? I know Ayu is someone who loves freedom a lot. Didn't she have it? Well we can see that she's alone most of the time and usually would hang out with her staff members. So she's lonely most of the time I guess. I just hope she dun hide too much of her feelings. Seeing this already made me feel sad for her.

sbnayu: But I guess queen has to be lonely, right?
ayu_19980408: Right. Also i think she’s still in the cage same as Duty…or went back?


ayufansouri: I see. Now I understand why the jacket photos are so sexy. She’s laying her heart open to us, but she’s covering up with a pleasurable and fun image so we can’t see the wounds? (((・・;)
ayu_19980408: (^ー^)ノ☆


No wonder the leopard prints on the cover right!! Is cos she felt the same way as the Duty era! Ayu now makes me think a lot! Duty really seem sort of lonely and another side of Ayu, something like that I guess.

This is the cover I like best so far, minus the covers for concert DVD. I think this felt more like a Queen as she's enjoying her drink. haha. The '13th album' stamp along with the barcode seemed unnecessary isn't it? Ayu's hair colour looks good! and she's wearing the red band always!~

Maybe what the 'partying' thing is with the colours→ loud and wild leopard prints! That's all?

No comments:

Post a Comment