Popular Posts

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ayu's Full 4 pvs for today~!

Oh yes great!! I'm so happy today!! hahaha. First is that I got my internet back[been missing online for one week!] and that it so happens that today Ayu's youtube channel provides the Full version of Ayu's pvs which are Return Road, how beautiful you are, NaNaNa and Shake It♥. Although it's only available for these 3 days on 24 to 26 March but I'm really glad I can watch it the moment I go online!! Yeah!~~ This album has only these 4 pvs. I was thinking it would be better if Ayu make more pvs like Kuu and not include making-offs all the time. Well, but this time Ayu didn't release a single before this to promote so I guess maybe there's a time rush for her to produce this album. Nevertheless, I love her songs!! My favourite ones are Return Road and NaNaNa pvs. I'm definitely looking forward to get my copy so that I can do a review on this!! I wonder which version will be imported here n WHEN will it arrive!! And I intend to buy it together with FIVE. lol. I'm definitely gonna burn my own pocket for buying them at the same time. I want CD+2DVD for Party Queen!! Can I have the limited version in a box on sale here? (´・_・`)


Here's a cover of Ayu in JELLY May issue. There's a page about her interview. I hope there will be a translation on it for us to read. Ayu is so cute in this! And in pink of cos!! Anyway, I've also seen scans of Party Queen booklet. This time no doubt Ayu shows a lot of skin. Somehow I feel Ayu isn't that classy anymore. I dun want her to be like this. I dun find this nice and pretty at all. Neither does it make me feel that Ayu is sexy in the bikini. The whole photoshoot makes me feel this work is kinda trashy. (T ^ T) I know probably they done this in purpose to show the 'lonely Party Queen', but still, it can be better!! And Ayu need not put her leg on the table. That really looks unglam. lol.

I'm really missing great work from songs to pvs to photoshoots like MY STORY. I can't help but to relate to this but really, it's more classy and pretty n totally suits our Ayu!! Party Queen is still quite a far cry from it.

I dun know if I will change my mind if I got the album in my hands but I'm kinda sure I won't. I never like the covers until now. I just hope Ayu dun show her sadness or loneliness in this way. And that she gets over with her divorce soon. She definitely can lead a great life on her own!! She's got us forever~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment