Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ayu in Scawaii interview April

Oh great now there's quite a lot of new updates of Ayu's new album cos it's gonna be released next week!! Whee~!! And now there's translation for Ayu's SCawaii issue on Party Queen album! I love such interviews for new songs/albums especially. I used to buy magazines that has Ayu on cover even if they just put a picture of her album as the cover, but that is so wrong!!! Should buy those with covers of Ayu that she did exclusive for the issue!! haha. Now I sounded so silly. But it's really better to have Ayu interviews along with it. of cos, this is why we are buying the magazine!!

Anyway, some quotes from her interview:

"To summarize it, it's about the image I have of myself in society"

I remember reading somewhere that Ayu says she isn't good at partying or that she doesn't party that often. Well, but I can't believe she sees herself that way even though I thought she is at first! haha. I thought she might want to label herself as something-Queen like Music Queen or Doggies Queen. hahaha. That sounds really silly..


In fact, most of her song titles doesn't seem very Ayu-ish to me. Somehow reminds me those in Rock 'n' Roll Circus. Well, we have seen some changes in Ayu over the years and although I may not like it tat much but as long as Ayu doesn't go too overboard I'm okay with it. But reading those that talks about how sad she written her songs, I'm can't help feeling the same too. Ayu always wrote so deeply. I can always feel from her songs. Mentioning about her divorce pains me somehow. Sometimes things just dun work out. I'm only wondering why she wants to change for her marriage. How about Mannie? It sounded as if Ayu was saying it's her fault..I dun like this. But of cos, it's between the couple and we can't meddle with it. I'm just so upset for her.

Anyway, I'm happy that there are song previews available in her official website!! I'm already loving NaNaNa! And the pv looks exciting with Ayu dancing and the camera movements!  I'm sure this will be an exciting album for me!! I'm left to wonder now whether sg will import the limited box version here. But the chances aren't high.


"By itself, this album is an answer from the person I am now, that is what it's trying to say."


I would love to know what Ayu's answer is now!! Album please wait for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment