Popular Posts

Monday, March 26, 2012

Dandruff & Distraction...


I've bought this some weeks ago and I love it!! Probably I should have bought this head massager when I first saw it and it's really cheap anyway. lol. I prefer to use a tool to massage rather than just using my hands. Sure my hands will get tired from holding up so long. haha. In fact I wanted to have it cos sometimes my scalp itches. I thought this will be a good tool to 'scratch' my head. (≧▽≦)ゞ But now my scalp isn't that itchy anymore and I dun know why it suddenly stops? I have dandruff since past few years and I hope massaging doesn't affect it [hope not]. I just wonder why do I have dandruff at beginning of my twenties although it's mild but I feel uncomfortable. And it seems that there isn't really a cure for it, only by using medicated shampoo. I have oily scalp so probably this should be the cause but why do I have oily scalp in the first place?? Why do my skin like to produce oil so much!!! >=( I shampoo and keep my hair clean everyday and yet I still have this problem. So irritating. And I have bad hair too. (¬_¬)


Anyway, the past one week without internet was.....okay for me I guess? I didn't even want to on the computer except once cos I needa read articles for school work. Well, even without the internet life's pretty much the same and indeed I can focus a lot more on reading the articles!! No doubt. If I had the internet on, I'll definitely be distracted most of the time. I find that I can't even read properly, all the way. I will find myself keep clicking and typing some other things. I can't concentrate!! 

Well, I can't really say I can live without internet. lol. I still need to access to emails and updates[definitely not without Ayu!] *ahem* for school stuff. I think I kinda itch a bit cos even though I dun use my laptop often, I've been depending on my wifi connection in my phone to access every other day. lol. I never thought I would be like anyone else so dependent on the internet. Mostly I use it to browse entertainment news. haha. Well, but probably in a few years time everyone has to use it as part of their life. I didn't go for fibre broadband connection this time but in the future probably all of us have to use it? Actually I dun like to use the phone with internet access cos I'm afraid that I'll be so distracted and will keep using it whenever I'm out, or at home. That's wats happening among so many people. Always can see anyone so engrossed with their phone be it playing with games or surfing internet with it. I dun wanna be like that. I just want phone to be simple. And right now I'm definitely not using my phone for such purpose anymore. Just stick to internet on the laptop ok!!

Alright, I should also learn how to manage my time well. But yeah I have more tv channels now and this will be another distraction for me. Oh god. How to not get distracted??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment