Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Kyary pamyu pamyu in VOCE June 2012 issue

oh yes! This should be my first post about Kyary. hahaha. I bought the mag with her on the cover!! Yeah, it was the cover that attracted me first, and then the contents was exactly what I wanted! So that's why I ended up buying it. It's the first time I'm owning VOCE mag and I certainly hope it doesn't disappoint me like Vivi. (O_O)

Taking it at a slightly weird angle just to avoid that light reflection. lol but I just dun like to remove the plastic wrap before I take the photo.

There's 8 pages of Kyary in this mag. Nothing much in fact. I thought it would be nice if there is an interview of her inside but nope. Oh well, I should have expect it since it's not written on the cover anyway. It's just a short introduction about her and Kyary doll up herself like Brigitte Bardot. I dun know if she really looks like B.B but Kyary totally looks like a doll to me. haha. Kyary thinks that 'Kawaii' to her must be something evil, disgusting and poison! and that's the charm of it! I'm really surprised at her definition of 'Kawaii'. I thought cute things should be something that melts your heart where you will go 'awww....' Okay, that's my definition then.  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


There are 4 different looks of her inside. In which they show the few cosmetics she used to achieve the look kinda like B.B. Seriously, I couldn't spot the difference!! Kyary looks the same to me! All big eyes. lol. The most obvious difference would be the lipstick. I can't really see much difference in the makeup. Or maybe I'm just bad at differentiating. haha. Anyway, that's all about it. End of the 8 pages. Although kinda disappointed but not totally. It's only Kyary's part that I wished there's more. About the rest of the pages....

The content features focus on whitening! As i've said, that's what I wanted to know! But first, when I flipped the mag there's alot of advertisement pages in the front. Only from Kyary onwards that's where the info comes. There are many Q&As and techniques about whitening. And even if there's advertisement, they show mostly on whitening products to use! There's even one part where they give scores!! I'm amazed at this part. I would say it's worth but the most expensive mag that I've bought. But anyway, content wise it's better than Vivi so even if it's slightly higher price it should be okay. Overall, I'm satisfied!!

Alrights. I would update about the whitening info when I'm free. They show so many new whitening products but most are kinda expensive to me I wonder when can I ever buy it. But I dun wanna give up doing whitening on my face! I dun like the skin tone of my face darker than my hands. The current whitening essence I'm currently using doesn't seem to be effective on me. I wonder how now.(・□・;)

No comments:

Post a Comment