Popular Posts

Saturday, May 26, 2012

My purchases

Before my eye swollen problem, went out for a while to shop at Daiso...


I finally got a Hello Kitty mirror!!! I'm so glad I waited patiently for this to arrive. I wanted a hand held mirror but none of them is what I wanted of the right size and design. This looks quite small but is okay to use. I dun need one that's too big for me to see my entire face either. lol. At least this is cute!! (*^◯^*)

I bought a pearl pink highlight powder. I actually wanted the nose powder the last time I saw it. but I didn't buy that time cos what deters me is that 'how can I apply a $2 item on my face!!' I'm kinda afraid that it will cause any reaction on my skin since I have sensitive skin. Argh. Now that I want it but it's no longer there in stock anymore!! That's it!! I should have known!! Anyway it always happens. So my lesson learnt once more: Buy the thing when u saw it so that u won't have any regrets! There's no guarantee that the item will forever be there. If u like it, just get it!! hahaha.

So far the highlight powder seems pretty nice. It's not that too shiny cos I know white eyeshadow can also be used as a highlighter but I'm afraid it will be too bright. and yes, after I've compared the both of them, it's really too shiny. But I guess maybe it's cos of my Majolica white eyeshadow is too sparkly itself.  Well, a highlight powder is still better after all. It's not very obvious but perhaps in phototaking it should be good to see the effects. I really wanna try using the nose powder cos I wanna try looking as if I have a sharp nose by using cosmetics!! haha. Japanese are really good at this!! Just wonder why only in Japan makeup they have such products?? I do hope this will soon be an IN thing so that I can get it easily from any brands. But then eyebrow powder can also be used as the bronzer. yet I won't be buying that cos u see, I dun use any eyebrow products. So I'm afraid it will go to waste if it doesn't work out for me as a bronzer. oh well...


This is the ice pack thing that I've been using for my eyes. More for my swollen eye perhaps. lol. I bought it cos I wanna let my eyes have better comfort and rest. and yet is for me to use under such bad eye condition. Ok, but luckily I bought it. If not, I have to use that old method of mine by wrapping ice cubes with towel. That's not very nice cos when the ice melts, the towel just gets wetter and wetter. argh.



Got a snack at the same time cos I want M&M's. But this is a BAD decision! lol. cos the other biscuits are salty!! and salty with sweetness is really not a match!! I should have bought a pack of M&M's at the supermarket instead. aiyoyo..


I hope I will have more better shopping in the future~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment