Popular Posts

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ayu's song in Helter Skelter.

The best picture of Ayu so far!! She looks great with minimal makeup. I bet she hasn't wear such big hat for a long time~! lol.

That was her 2 weeks ago and yet just last week she ended up with drips! Must be too exhausted from work!! Ar~~ I can't help but to recall the fact that I had drip 3 months ago and being in a hospital is really a horrible feeling. So I'm worried for Ayu too. Until now have no idea of what virus attack I've got but I know my body is not the same again. I tried exercising but it made me felt worse. I'm already have problems with breathing sometimes and so it didn't work for me. Probably it'll all takes time but I hadn't had the time to do exercise slowly with some many things to do. And also, my weight as not get back to the same again. I found myself looking like a thin pole, and weak. =(

I'm sure Ayu's health is much better than mine since she has great stamina to do so many live concerts and she's always filled with energy! I bet Ayu has even lesser time for sleep than me, but still she looks so good!!  Unlike me! Oh god, I think I'm a horrible person now. I can't even be like Ayu!! I don't have that sort of stamina like any ordinary person has!! ( T_T)


Anyway, she should have recovered a bit I guess. Now Ayu is writing songs!! yeah~ In fact I hope she will compose a song as CREA once again. When will the CREA era be back again?? I can't help but to think of it all the time, since we can see that Ayu definitely has the potential to compose a song! As seen from her tweets last month:

kouyode_eb318: Your compositions are awesome~ What did you use to compose?
ayu_19980408: I was really engrossed with instruments back then, so I used both the guitar and the synthesizer ♪
ayu_19980408: By the way, I both composed lyrics and did composition for ‘M’, ‘NEVER EVER’, ‘UNITE!’ and ‘Endless sorrow’.

Those songs are just classic!! All back then in 2001!! Don't know what's stopping Ayu from composing but I guess it's really not easy to do so anyway. Ayu is not really musically educated but yet she can do so many songs at that time!! It's really amazing. 

And also for evolution!! Which is now the theme song for the movie Helter Skelter.


It's a recent movie that's gonna be aired soon. Just can't believe they decide to use Ayu's old song for the latest movie. But anyway, it still fits! The last time Ayu's song was use as the movie theme song was Rule for Dragonball. I didn't watch the movie just cos of Ayu. lol. That time the movie didn't attract me at all. But Helter Skelter story plot seems cool. But then they have some extreme scenes so I don't know if the movie will be brought in here. Is watching a movie cos of Ayu's song a bit silly thing to do??? Lol.

I hope Ayu's songs will tie up with more drama or anime shows!! \ (^ O ^) / ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment