Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ayu: This May

Ayu in ViVi's July 2012 issue. The making shoots of CM for Sweet Days contact lenses and RIMMEL LONDON ~Soft Creamy Essence Rouge~. I love this picture of Ayu and Leslie!! More of Ayu cute poses like that. haha.

Just read about her interview in Bea's Up mag. So I just know that Ayu goes for training, chiropractics, and treatment for skin troubles consistently. Ayu has been doing lots of pressure training when she's free. I dun know how exactly it's like but it really seems tough!! and she's been doing power yoga too!! Oh my, I think I should do more exercise. Ayu is so much healthier than me. *guilty* And for maintenance, she does acupuncture and constant massage. Oh my, if I were to be living in Japan, I would definitely check out the few places that Ayu has recommended!! (b^ー°)


A tweet from Ayu that makes me feel kinda sad but touched:

ayu_19980408: I remember the time when I suddenly went deaf. I was hit by despair, and everything I saw became black. But as I was in the middle of touring, I chose to continue working, rather than be hospitalized to seek treatment. Though I don’t regret my decision, I’m still battling hard now. It may be tough, but I will surely recover!! Hang on!! @MotokiMinei

Later, I came to know that the time when she experience this was back then in 2001. I only remember the time when she announced that she was really deaf on her left ear, which was back in 2008 I think. I was really kinda heartache that such things happen to Ayu. And even at the point where she really thought of giving up and not wanting to continue singing. But Ayu is really strong. Despite the deafness she experience, she continue to sing instead of getting treatment on time. She knows what she's doing and she has not regretted on her decision for doing so the last time. I'm really touched by her strength. Because until now, she still sings for us!! It's even more tougher to rely only on one ear. Although she probably she rest more or do something else instead, but part of me being selfish of wanting her to release more albums in the future. I want her to carry on singing!! She is the artiste that has the most beautiful voice and strength that I've ever known. And we all know too, that Ayu will sing until she can't.. until if her right ear fails on her.

But I shall hope that it'll never happen. Ayu shall still be an artiste even when I'm a grandma. hahaha.

Her words really touched me since she's encouraging the person who is ill. And also from this incident that has happened to Ayu, I began to believe that no one's perfect and I should not keep thinking about achieving perfection. It's really tiring me out too. The most important thing is that we've given our best in everything we do. And live without regrets. (ˆ_ˆ)

I'm really happy that Ayu has become part of my life. The decision to support her is also something that I never regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment