Popular Posts

Friday, May 04, 2012

Yesterday's episode & I got my Party Queen!!~

I was wondering what Timmy was singing in the BRILLANTE song like many other fans. In fact I really thought he was singing 'Good bye' in many different languages as mentioned by some fans. It did sounded like he was singing that but in the end until I went to search for this...


Which is kinda late that I'm mentioning about this now since his tweet was in Feb!!
And that Lansa, tuliansa. Elumerra, tuliensaro matirue has no meaning at all??? I was actually thinking kinda hard whether is there any meaning behind whenever there is background vocals singing. lol. I really thought he was singing Burianza as the Japanese for the word BRILLANTE. So we have been thinking a little too much? hahahaa..

Anyway, yesterday's episode:

Mannie was mentioning that he and Ayu are not divorced yet. Whatever he is saying, I'm not believing it. Well, this of cos made quite a stir among us. Ayu even responded with a tweet about this. So I dun think that his twitter was being hacked like wat others thought. Just think that he wants some attention perhaps. After so many months now then u mention that U are still married?? Ever since Jan the news released about ur divorce, if u really felt that way probably u should have said at that point, not now!! And he used to mentioned something sarcastic about Ayu at fb I remember...somehow he's giving me the impression what a jerk he is!!

In fact, I dun wish to talk about it anymore ever since Feb. I felt so sad for Ayu back then. I've much gotten over it quite some time ago already. And I didn't even thought of him anymore ok!! Just so happens that he wanna mention about this now?? Argh. Irritating.


Some happiness here! I've bought my Party Queen album on wed!!! First time I didn't bother to compare prices at other CD stores. I think it would be a horrible long wait. Since HMV always got their goods arrived earlier than any other outlets, might as well buy it!! And cos I've been waiting for this for a very long time!!! My heart is really itchy~!!! (*^◯^*)

Front:

Back:

Didn't expect to see 2 labels there. lol. One for Party Queen and one for CDL perhaps? I'm so glad is the box version!! Cos I wanted this the most! I enjoyed watching the whole of CDL 2011-2012~HOTEL Love Songs~ on wed! Ayu got me so excited that I didn't feel tired and take any naps. lol. Probably I will write something about it soon too~~

(⌒▽⌒) I'm the Party Queen♪ 

No comments:

Post a Comment