Popular Posts

Friday, May 25, 2012

Swollen eye~

I've got a swollen eye now, and yet it's not the first time this has happened to me!! I'm really irritated. I dun know wat's happening to me that lead to this. My life has always been the same of cos! Not that I will do something different to let myself have a swollen eye. Anyway, the causes seem to be excess fluid, infections or allergy. But I dun think I have any of it! Ok, maybe is cos of the dusty environment here. My diet has always been the same so food can't be the cause. I've always washed my hands everytime after I did something and is not like I will just touch my eyes all the time. and I dun use eye drops that often so it can't be the one that irritates my eye right? Argh.. so hard to figure it out! ( ̄^ ̄)

Well, I have been feeling my eyes much too tired for the past week. The visualiser in class is really hard to see the words clearly. and I have to face the books the entire day cos exams are coming n I'm feeling so stressed now. There's nothing else I can do but to keep studying and studying. So is probably tiredness or stress the cause?

It started with a bit pain in my left cheek. Only just this morning my eye swells. I've been using ice pack every few hours to reduce the swell. It worked only a little. I didn't ate any medication though. And going to the doctor's he'll usually give antibiotics. I really dun want it~~

I hope my eyes will recover very soon! Tomorrow perhaps! I can't afford to have any condition or sickness now since this will be my last exams. I need power to score and graduate!!


Eyes are really a big, precious asset! I'm very worried for my eyes, don't know if any other people feel the same as me. (;゜0゜)
I've got myopia since young n it was a bad mistake of me to keep straining my eyes back then without realising that I actually am short sighted. So that being ignorant! Anyway, it's really horrible without eyesight. If u can't see things, there's so many things u can't do!!

You know, I really wanna care well for my eyes and especially although now my degree is at about 400 which is kinda serious, I do hope that there's a way to reduce my myopia and have a better eyesight without depending on spectacles. Well, but now is almost impossible unless going for Lasik surgery or wearing contact lenses, but definitely is not the ones that I will go for. Surgery seems risky and there might be some side effects. And I dun like something on my eyes by wearing contact lenses. And contact lenses are more expensive than spectacles in the end. =(

Why isn't there a way to reduce myopia?? I remember back in primary school days they always emphasize on letting our eyes relax, ask us to take a break after lessons and do some eye exercise. But then that was only in that particular year!! Then in the future, they stopped doing this.

So what this means? We still have to cultivate the habit by ourselves. No wonder more and more pple will get myopia isn't it? Who will have the time to allow a break time for our eyes and let us do eye exercise be it in school or at work! =(

Oh yes, and my astigmatism has increased for the past few years too. Back then I had to use the computer so often to source for materials and report writing. Is having too much light into the eye the cause? Many websites say didn't mention the one I thought. Oh no.. The eye is so complex to me I dun really get wat they were trying to explain. lol. Maybe the cause of my eye problems could be just not enough rest perhaps? ┐('~`;)┌

I dun know if my vision is considered as stable. Although I'm past 20 but I still feel so many eye problems. Argh. I have trying to be taking care of eyes just recently like taking a break every few hrs to relax my eyes. And so far from wat I know the best way is still to SEE FAR. How do u think this can be done? There are so many buildings everywhere. How FAR can we see? I remember reading a newspaper article last week that says people who go outdoors have lower myopia but that reason boils down to seeing far when u're out.  Ok, I'm more of an indoor person but does that mean I have to go to the beach so that I can see far and reduce my myopia?? haha. That's what I thought after reading that. My stupid theory of outdoors = beach. But really, with buildings everywhere, we can't see anything so far off. And does it really reduce myopia?? I really hope to get an answer. (X_X)

Oh no, I forgot to mention, I need to look very closely at the books without spectacles if not, I couldn't see the words. Is that another condition? Oh gosh, another problem!! Okok. I shall not scare myself further.

I'm pinning on hope that there's a way to reduce myopia without any risk and touching the eyes. Hopefully there's such a miracle method!! I really wanna go back to the times without the need to wear spectacles. (≧ロ≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment