Popular Posts

Saturday, June 02, 2012

SNSD TTS Twinkle album

I've got Twinkle from my dear fren!! Oh my, I'm so happy cos I love TTS's songs after listening to it at the internet. I'm just amused that SNSD would have a sub-unit cos I didn't ever think they'll have one. But it's not that bad afterall I guess. (◕ܫ◕) I think they are quite a good combination.


The plastic cover was printed which is pretty cool!! and yes, the whole album content seems to can't live without this plastic cover, cos....

They are all separated like this. Like individual postcards instead of booklet form. I dun really like cos this means they are loose and I'm afraid that they'll fall out like anytime so I have to handle them with super care than ordinary albums. lol. and the CD is placed in one folded postcard just like that with lyrics printed. It really is 'dangerous' as u can easily leave your fingerprints on it! Must really be careful!!!

Anyway, each of the 'cards' are really pretty, but just that I find them kinda plain at the back. Well, to me white background is no-no. It makes the whole thing looked so boring!! But I do love the design! Their outfit is really fanciful and decorative. The fonts are somewhat like drawing. Pretty princesses~~

And there's a poster!!
Oh gosh, I must have rolled it quite badly. lol. cos I wanna take a picture of it. Doesn't it look plain cos of the background? oh ya, they seem to like doing symmetry for the design is it?

I've listened to all the songs are my favourites are Twinkle, Baby Steps, OMG, Love Sick.

Overall, this album songs are great! (^ε^)

I've been watching Twinkle performance at KBSWorld for many times and when I turned to that channel to watch Kpop performances, I'm actually waiting to see TTS! There are just to many groups in Korea, omg. But really, the ones that attract anyone will only be those few famous groups. I can't be bothered to know the rest in fact, cos there's just too many! and not many songs sound good. (>_<)

Newspaper article few days back.
It says that TTS was formed cos they loved to sing. Reading the part where Tiffany has about 15 sec to have her voice heard in a song for 9 members in SNSD just made me feel kinda upset. That's what is like being in a big group. But in TTS, her voice can be heard up to 1mins 15 sec. It really sounds comforting to hear that. TTS has good songs so far. and I didn't really like SNSD in the first place cos their songs dun appeal to me but TTS is nice. I really hope TTS has songs that bring our their voices well!!

More TTS please!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment