Popular Posts

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Ayu in radio interview

I wonder what is Ayu busy with lately? I really really wanna see her in programmes such as AyuReady? where she did back then, or playing games with other artistes. But she's stopped doing this so far.... (T_T)

I love her colourful nails!! Each one in bright colour. To me, her nail art is the best that I love! Not Kuu's! cos Kuu has very complicated long nails. Too long scares me off. haha.


Read from Misa-chan's blog on Ayu in radio interview. This let me know more about Ayu!!

✦ Ayu says she likes England's darkness, not a bright sunny day. Strange girl. And she ate korean food there instead of western dishes. lol. I can't understand her mind somehow.

✦ Ayu dun usually drive. I dun think she needs either. Won't any artiste be too tired from work to drive?

✦Ayu can take a very long time to bath!! 1.5 hours is the fastest if she needs to hurry! Omg. and 45 mins to brush teeth!! I can never imagine anyone spend his time like that. She's more like doing many things at the same time so it'll end up taking such a long time. But I can never know how she did it. She can even sacrifice her sleeping time just to bath. but I'm really the opposite! Lol.

✦I like udon so much but Ayu doesn't =( and also okonomiyaki. Why she dun like this common tasty  Japanese food??? Both are my top favourites!!

✦Ayu is someone who likes to eat everything on its own..With the ingredients separated. why??? How can u eat every ingredient separated in a plate of fried rice?? I'm really amused. Perhaps she doesn't like salad too, cos everything is mixed. I like mixed food a lot too!! Salads and Korean Bi Bim Bab. Best!!

And one thing that actually I dun wanna mention but I guess is okay since is about Ayu. She doesn't wear undergarments when sleeping. I can never do that too. lol. Is that common among artistes?

No comments:

Post a Comment