Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ayu: This June

Ayu has done recording for a new summer song I guess. We are all anticipating a new single coming up very soon but there's still more right?? hahah.

Posting 2 Ayu photos which I like:


I love this one especially. Ayu definitely looks better in long hair!! It's more curvy and with tat outfit is more summery feel. Gosh she's making me excited for her new work! Hopefully it'll really be a good song, although I'm not really liking her summer songs that much. But something like glitter is considered good enough to me. =)

Anyway, this one reminds me of Namie straightaway! hahaha. Namie's new album Uncontrolled are pretty cool this time. (ˆ0ˆ) Just watched few of her pvs. I love Let's Go pv with the camera spinning, and Namie's flashy outfit especially. And Namie has just won 2 awards in MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2012. Seems like she's doing really good. Somehow I feel Ayu has to buck up. I'm kinda upset if I dun see Ayu's name in awards and whatever polls. Aww.. both are Japan music queens anyway. But I still want Ayu to be the best. Namie is still the second to me.  haha. I only love Namie's fashion style more than her music.

Upcoming release:

I suppose this is another photobook shoots release. This cover is pretty with Ayu's hair flying!!

There's one tweet of Leslie putting a picture of him, ryan and Ayu. Oh gosh. I dun know if there's something wrong with the photo but Ayu looks so tanned!! I almost couldn't recognize her!! No way shall Ayu go for tanning right!! Please dun scare me. I dun wanna put the picture here to scare myself either. O_O


I love this too!♥
The crown makes Ayu the queen!! hahaa.

Lovely long fake eyelashes!! Ayu is making my heart itch!!

And seems like there's something got to do with heart nails that will be released too?? It really made me wonder what that is. Hopefully not a book about her favourite heart shaped nail art that she has done from the past till now. That's gonna be so boring. What about the Lifestyle book? In fact, I'm really confused with all those photobook release. I dun know why but probably because there are just too many and somehow I can't differentiate them. I love photobooks but such big ones [bigger than CD size] are in fact selling more expensive and only in book stores. I really can't afford it. =( That's why when I say I want Ayu photobook release is to come along with albums and the same size, probably along with some words that Ayu has written. Something like (miss)understood!! But well, not all the time this will happen. Coming up with big sized photobooks can gain more sales I guess. Argh, maybe I shall not expect so much from Ayu. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment