Popular Posts

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Time to face my fears soon!

oh gosh! I hope I'll still have time for everything, for myself. I would definitely update anything I know about Ayu!! Anyway it seems like she's gonna release a single soon. =)

I've been staying at home living like a caveman. lol. I still know of news around the world of cos. Just that I can't afford to go around walking and shopping as often. I need to pour in my efforts for the upcoming exams. I think I've slacked most of the time but looking at the books all the time really makes me so tired. I wished somehow that I 'love' to study. But it seems hard especially if there's exams [n you've paid a lot for it]. Studying for interest is another thing. I think I would acquire more knowledge naturally if there isn't exams. lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment