Popular Posts

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hair problems

I have kinda a huge issue on my hair..always! I've been neglecting it for a very long time.I guess from the very start, my mistake starts with not doing anything about it!

All along since my school days I only comb my hair a lot, like about 8 times a day? But what's the use? My hair drops a lot, yet I didn't apply lotion or anything. Not even using a conditioner! lol. I'm certainly bad at hair isn't it. It's somehow my fear.. argh I dun really know howta say it. O_O

Now I began to think that my hair problems are getting worse cos of me not doing anything at all!! Not even applying lotion. I used to buy and apply them in the past but it wasn't on a daily basis. It's like once in a blue moon where I have the mood to touch my hair, I will then use the lotion. But I use freaking small amounts cos I'm really bad at judging how much I need to use. and I'm afraid that using too much is bad. lol.

My frizzy hair has really been bothering me for ages! And this problem has not been solved!! It's really not manageable either. I'm more concerned about the fly aways. It's kinda stupid of me to now start thinking about what can I do to save my hair right?? Right. Cos styling and applying is always a chore to me I really hate to think about it. So I dragged and dragged. Bad move.

I have used the hair stick that I've bought the last time but it doesn't seem to help much. And it makes my hair even flatter! I dun like that!! I once apply more than usual so as to tame all the fly aways down. but it made my hair my dry and sort of sticky instead. And it's kinda hard to wash my hair with shampoo. I wonder if just using shampoo is the right way to remove it. I think it seems not. But I've not used that hair stick anymore cos of that. argh.

I saw at the internet that the solution to remove those hair products such as wax is by using peanut butter or baking soda. Omg, isn't there a product selling on shelves meant for removing such hair products just like makeup remover? Then isn't it troublesome? No way can I imagine using peanut butter on my hair. lol

I know for one thing that any hair product that has alcohol such as a hair spray is not good for the hair as it dries out the hair. I'm not gonna use hair sprays either cos I used it before a few times and it didn't tame my fly aways as it claimed. What a disappointment!!

So did I try hard enough? or not yet? I've been trying those few products so far but they all just dun work for me! My hair isn't that dry but I know I have a super duper oily scalp. It's really a headache thing for me now. I wanna do something for my hair yet I'm really afraid that if I use the wrong product, it'll be dire consequence for me. (T_T) I need to do something because it doesn't help by not doing anything!!

Anyway, I have been using one night leave-in lotion to nourish my hair. It's kinda good so far. It leave my hair smooth.


and I got myself a hair milk few days back so that I can style my hair and yet is good for it. I dun know if this is the right product but I guess it might be worth a try too? I thought of using wax at first but I'm kinda scared using it. It seems like wax is not good for the hair at all besides styling it but Lucido-L products look so fascinating I feel like taking it and try. But yeah, I stopped myself from taking that wax and took this instead. [cos there's a stranger who come from nowhere and tell me better not use it. lol.] I want a product that can care for my hair yet allow me to style it by taming all the fly aways can???

I also bought a wash-off hair treatment cream to be used after shampoo. I hope it helps. I have been using all sorts and my main concern is to tame that frizzy hair away ok!! Or maybe I should read more about hair care . Should I go to the salon to do anything too? Freaking hair problems. Let my problem be solved please.

No comments:

Post a Comment