Popular Posts

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Whitening serum

Didn't do much shopping yesterday. I dun even know what shall I get either. I only have these 2 items in mind:

My makeup remover is almost finished and I'm gonna stick to using the same brand Bifesta cos it's the best that I've used so far. I start to use oil-based type at first and I really hate that sort of oily feeling on my skin, especially when my skin is already oily! I dun think it suits me and water-based so far is the best and effective for me. I really can't imagine how some can use olive oil to remove makeup cos the feeling of having oil on the face is O_O. It seems effective too but I really dun wanna try it myself. haha.

and yes I bought my brightening serum!! Whatever it is, I was wondering till now whether brightening and whitening is the same thing? Well, in Chinese the product says is 美白 which is whitening so are they using the two terms interchangeably? Anyway I bought Neutrogena brand is because it was shown a few times in Voce which seems pretty good at whitening the face. Even 桂纶镁 endorses it! I hope it really works for me. I'm also getting crazy in whitening my face. haha. I know the Japanese are very good and crazy about whitening too. But it doesn't seem like there is any obsession here though =(

Anyway, I noticed that many whitening products associate with anti-ageing, and more specifically reducing dark spots on the face. But what I want is an overall fairer looking skin cos my face is of darker tone than my hands and body!! I dun like the big difference I see. Seems like most probably in my younger days I must have been out in the sun too long. Oh yes I really used to do that without any sunscreen protection cos back then I didn't really know how important it is and I wasn't so into making myself look good all the time. Bad mistake! lol. I certainly regret now, so I really trying my best to make my face looking fairer, at least the same tone as my hands. But it's all gonna be hard work!! I think I have to apply them continuously all my life to achieve that. hahaha. Since most have anti-ageing properties, I definitely need those as I get older. ( ̄□ ̄;)

I once heard that staying indoors without much exposure to sunlight may let ur skin became fairer too. I've been indoors for most of the time but doesn't seem to work for me. I guess the over-exposure during my younger days must be really too much!! I somehow can't believe how I lead those days....

I thought of sticking to using masks for whitening since the effect is almost immediate. I can see my face gotten fairer after using them, but I'm pretty sure that it's just temporary. I began to like using masks cos of the comfortable feeling on the face with the immediate effects of whitening but I simply dun like to use it so often. I think once a week is okay enough but there are masks meant for daily usage!! Oh man, I wonder they are effective too? Won't this be too much to spend on?

Well well, I suppose serum is the best product to use, afterall it's more concentrated and easily absorbed in the skin. I hope somehow I can be able to try better and more expensive brands in the future. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment