Popular Posts

Friday, June 15, 2012

After this??

My mood has been kinda down lately. Dun know what to do exactly. Feeling so sick of everything all of a sudden. How I wished I wasn't forced into doing anything, but tell me why I ended up doing better than what I liked? Tat just isn't fair!!

Anyway, mp3 of 5 years has really spoilt!! Nothing I can do about it. I guess my songs in it are all gone since I didn't save them in the com at the first place. lol. Now I'm left with Ayu's songs mostly and I'm so gonna depend on my phone for music, since wi-fi doesn't work for me anymore. Why!! My phone is like an empty shell, ordinary ones for sms and calls. Argh. If only, there are 2 sim cards slots for me to put, so I can access  internet at anytime. If not, it's really a waste!

Empty empty. Even I feel that my heart is also empty. Tell me what's going on....

No comments:

Post a Comment