Popular Posts

Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Favourite 90's Chinese songs!

Brings back memories!! I suddenly have the urge to look for the songs that I've loved so much listening as a kid. At that time I was so young I dun really bother about looking and buying CDs of those songs. Right now, with internet, it's so much easier to find!! Here are the ones I remembered:


Mostly are guy's songs I guess. Lol. I love the fact that I can sing them in Karaoke~!! And I'm still adding them to the playlist!! There are certainly many old songs I've left undiscovered. haha.

I kinda regret not looking up the old songs back then as a student after the 90s... I remember loving the 999 roses song so much and yet I dun even know how to sing it! Until I found them at youtube. What a waste. I could have been an expert at singing the 90s songs way long back as a teen. haha. And singing them now at karaoke makes the people around me think that I'm so old! Why dun anyone love those songs now?? Now I began to insist on singing them. Only those 90s songs really touched our hearts, and leave such beautiful memories in us. Yes, I love them simply because it brings back my beautiful sweet time memories as kid. I love the simple life back then. How nice if time just stops at the 90s. I think it's the best moment ever!!

I'm so gonna pledge to remember how to sing all those songs above and be an expert in it. haha. Sometimes I wanna watch 百万大歌星 so that I can get a chance to see if there's any old songs that I've forgotten. But those programme are pretty lengthy sometimes. Oh ya, and those songs related to those 90s dramas are really really nostalgic!! Miss them so much!! Why only at the 90s they can produce so much great works??

Anyway, I'm not gonna care if people are calling me old or what. I'm gonna sing these old songs as much as I pleased. They are truly songs that sang with feelings and meanings, unlike now new pop songs mostly have no meaning and dun really touch our hearts. The power seems to be gone.

Lovely 90s..U will always be in my heart♥

No comments:

Post a Comment