Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Namie in Singapore!

I'm glad that a Jpop queen is here in sg!! She's here for the promotion for her 20th anniversary but she only did a press conference. Ar~ if only she at least sings or did an autograph session at the same time. (≧ロ≦)

Newspaper article on Monday:


I think the photos they select can be better. (-_-) But still her smile is just too cheerful!! haha. Oh, even the i-weekly mag has Namie on cover! Pretty queen. ^_^

I saw another article in 新明 newspaper. Oops I've forgotten to take a picture of it. Anyway the pictures they show are mostly from the press conference video at Razor tv so there's nothing new. I'm glad that there's still quite a big Namie fan base here!! Cheers that there's still so many people supporting Jpop!!
Althought I'm not a huge fan of hers but I do like Namie's style!! If she's gonna have a concert here I'd probably go!!  Yeah, since Namie's here for interview, when will it be Ayu's turn?? I can't wait already!! lol. Why can't more Japanese artistes be here for concerts? Even more and more Kpop singers are here. I'm sure they know that they have a fan base here too? Why didn't promote more in sg too? Please include sg as part of ur world tour can you?? 

I'm missing a lot of Japanese stuff. Why stop airing Kouhaku Uta Gassen 紅白歌合戦  in sg?? Why no other Japanese dramas or animes here too? Why put that Strawberry Night drama only, and so late at night!!   Why leave us Japan lovers away?? Why why?!!!

I can only hope for the Japanese 'storm' to be back. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment