Popular Posts

Saturday, July 21, 2012

It's been a year since Isshi's death.

Never think of what to do when this day comes on 18th July. It's already Isshi's one year death anniversary. How I hope I won't need to think about it. It's like counting how many days he has left us. I just feel kinda sad. I dun want to have this feeling whenever I think of isshi......

Recently I look at some Kagrra, 'updates' at facebook group page and I do see some photos that I've never seen before!! Like this one:
I just came to know that he has 3 dogs and 3 cats. haha. How interesting!! I'm glad he loves animals. And his dogs are so cute here!! ^_^

I'm glad I've joined that group cos there are still some fans posting on videos and photos, which became my constant reminder of isshi. Yes, I'm actually kinda guilty again. If not for that group, I'd probably wouldn't have remembered of Isshi's 1st death anniversary. I dun want to forget about Kagrra, or Isshi seriously!! Just that somehow when there's already no new material to expect from them ever since the disband of Kagrra, I dun know what else can make me look forward to, to remember of them all the time!! Worse still, when the news of Isshi leaving us, can't even have any more updates of him, whether he will continue to sing or not. I'm really so afraid that I'll forget about them.. and I dun want to!! (T_T) I dun want him out of my life. I shall make myself remember that he will always be in my heart!! ♥

Actually I love to be in forums more than in groups like in facebook cos it's more organised too. I used to join this Kagrra, forum back then and I'm really happy to be part of it although there isn't much members. But no one post there anymore!! I have posted last year but it turned out to be even quiet ever since. I wonder if they have forgotten about it?? Well, I still haven't forget about that forum's existence. I want to post more and let the Kagrra, spirit keep going but there isn't anyone else who seems to be interested in keeping that forum alive. =(

Ok, at least there's still facebook group. And there's still updates at the Kagrra, LJ community. yeah, I shall not be so negative. haha. I'm sure there are still people much dedicated to Kagrra, too. I wanted to see their lyrics translation more cos Isshi's Japanese is written in such a different way. I love his poetry ways. haha.

I didn't really do anything for isshi but I guess the best way is still listening to Kagrra, songs. I'm kinda irritated once again that the videos I've saved in my playlist are deleted. Makes me wonder if there's any point in creating a playlist when the uploader may delete the videos anytime without warning. Whatever the case is, I guess I should create a list of all Kagrra, pvs throughout their 10 years. Just remember those main hit songs of them would be good enough.   ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Isshi-san, U will always be remembered in our hearts. 


I hope u can see this. We fans will never forget your music, your smile, your love..all about you. 


I hope u've found ur peace and be happier in another world.

~yuuka

No comments:

Post a Comment