Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Ayu list

I think this is more like a nothing-better-to-do post. lol. ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ

I have been clearing my stuffs lately. I realised there's a bunch of papers that I've never seem to touch at all. And slowly, I began to forget about their presence!! (X_X) Lucky I've now look back at them again. haha.



Ok, it's just something I wrote for fun about Ayu's songs. This really shows that I'm so into Ayu back then!! I wrote so much! Like quotes from her songs, what genre, the pv, probably a storyline behind it [some sort of interpretation I've seen at AHS]. I even wrote some sort of story about Ayu but it was badly written to me now, so I threw it away. I guess I just can't write good stories. Oh well, stick to doing something else then. T_T

So let me show what I've written in the past [should be back in 2008-2009]:

RAINBOW re-shuffle [The order I prefer]
01. Free & Easy - it has the power to be the start of the album!
02. neverending dream - I dun like the ending of this interlude
03. Voyage
04. HANABI
05. everywhere nowhere
06. taskinillusion
07. Heartplace - a CREA composition that touched my heart ♥
08. Close to you - a christmasy song
09. independent
10. Real me
11. WE WISH
12. July 1st
13. everlasting dream
14. Dolls
15. Over - a sad breakup song suitable as the ending

Top 10 Favourite Ayu interludes
01. The Judegement Day
02. reBIRTH
03. mirror
04. taskinst
05. Catcher in the Light
06. everlasting dream
07. Not yet
08. LABYRINTH
09. taskinillusion
10. Marionette-prelude-

My Best Ayu classics
01. TO BE
02. Trust
03. appears
04. M
05. Dearest
06. Endless sorrow
07. Voyage
08. Moments 
09. No way to say
10. ANGEL'S SONG
11. Free & Easy
12. HEAVEN

My Best Ayu Dark/sad songs
01. P.S II
02. End roll
03. End of the World
04. ever free
05. Over 
06. HOPE or PAIN
07. rainy day
08. criminal 
09. HANABI
10. GUILTY
11. Memorial Address
12. Because of You
13. Forgiveness

My Best Ayu Happy songs 
01. July 1st
02. BLUE BIRD 
03. Greatful days
04. evolution
05. glitter 
06. UNITE!

My Best Ayu Acoustic Orchestra version songs
01. I am...
02. Moments
03. HANABI
04. Daybreak
05. still alone
06. TO BE
07. no more words
08. Who...
09. Far away

I just realised something. WHERE IS SURREAL!!???? WHY DIDN'T I INCLUDE IN ANY OF MY LIST AT ALL!! I MUST BE DREAMING BACK THEN!! ゞ ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

My list of Ayu's happy summer songs seemed really too little. I guess I really dun like them that much ever since as an Ayu fan. haha. Well, what brings me to love Ayu so much started off with her sad songs anyway.

ar.. back then I remember I do have lots of time during the holidays to do all these writing and watching her concert DVDs especially. It was my stress buster!! Argh but now that my DVD player is spoilt and somehow I found myself spending lesser and lesser time being into Ayu. I dun mean to!! Her newer works dun seem to impress me as much as she does in the past. I still love Ayu, I like some of her songs in every album but I love her older works much more. I'm sure it's not only me right?? Grrr I just wonder why somehow I can't stop thinking about me not so into Ayu's music as much as before. Why isn't there as much things for me to do like last time? Why Ayu seemed different nowadays? But I'm a fan of hers for almost 10 years so no matter what, I cannot stop my Ayu collection!! No matter how much I complain......

Maybe I can try to make myself start writing lists of Ayu new songs from RnRC onwards that I like. Maybe I should listen to Ayu's songs more just like what I used to do. Maybe I'll have a change of mind. hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment