Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

A SUMMER BEST DVD Digest video



I dun really know what else to update about Ayu. haha. Since there's a video up at youtube for promotion so I went to look at it. Anyway, I thought all the videos in the DVD will be live performance until I went to look at the official site, there will be 5 songs in mv. So not all are live performance. :/

I really can't help to keep thinking of A SUMMER BEST, because I'm not gonna buy it, I feel so incomplete lately. Like I can't be collecting Ayu's albums in complete set. lol. I really dun like this feeling. So maybe I might be buying A SUMMER BEST in the late future?? argh. This is so troubling me!!


Anyway, I like to look at the each Ayu songs and see the overlap. I think this will give a clearer picture too.

The following album songs in A SUMMER BEST:

A BEST 2 -BLACK-
HANABI
HANABI ~episode II~

A BEST 2 -WHITE-
evolution
Greatful days
independent
UNITE!
INSPIRE
July 1st
fairyland

A BEST
Boys & Girls
Far away
SEASONS

So there's 12 songs from the previous compilation albums. That's equal to an album already. O_O It's like one disc with the songs from compilations that u gonna be listening to another time again. Grr..

Songs in studio album/single [not yet included in compilation]
BLUE BIRD
glitter
Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~
AUDIENCE
NEXT LEVEL
Happening Here
Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~
monochrome
fated
theme of a-nation'03
blossom
MOON
ANother song feat. URATA NAOYA

13 songs and with YOU & Me will be 14 songs. 

Argh. so tell me if this compilation is worth to buy?? It's like buying the same songs from Ayu again and again. lol. Why are u doing this to me....!!! 

Please do more promotions, Ayu!! More CMs!! More live shows!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment