Popular Posts

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Few things thrown away

I was busy trying to clean my room a bit last week. Yeah but this week I feel really empty not doing much stuff. Oh well. I hate this feeling too. Now I'm starting to realize how bored I am. Lol. So it's really time for me to get out of the study life and start earning money!! But now I can hope for the best while waiting for the results...

Well it seems like I accomplish more last week. Anyway, few pictures of my thing that I'm gonna throw.


I must be too bored back in those study days that I painted the ice cream sticks with my favourite colours. I dun know what I'm doing that for actually. lol. I thought of writing down names to make it like a name tag but that's kinda silly. I dun know where else can I hang it or what and the colour can come off too. In the end, I threw them all away. haha. I've actually kept them and do nothing about it until last week I decided to throw them. Aright.
I bought that Ai rabbit mirror which is 2-sided years ago cos I like it. It's kinda cute. I thought it will be a small little nice collection although it's not the original product or anything. But then over the years the cover turned dirty. lol. I dun really like 2-sided mirrors so I'm gonna throw it away too. well well..


But this!! I didn't throw the 2 of them!! I've made these 2 necklace about 10 years ago in school during a programme and they are really something I'm proud of! hahaha. I always wanted to learn this sort of jewellery making cos it's interesting to me, like a piece of artwork. It may not be of top quality but to me is a big accomplishment. =) There isn't many of such classes around teaching these and I'm really glad at that time I'm kinda lucky to be able to do this. [although there are really small number of people in the class]

Speaking of this handmade things, I've bought a cross-stitch bookmark that I wanted to make years ago but I realized my patience is short lived. lol. In the end the needle was rusted and I even put it in the bookmark so it got stained with the rust too!! That's really hateful. Well, but what can I do now. I dun think I have the time for those n i think I've dump it aside already. lol. I think I really need to go for classes when it comes to this sort of handmade work. hahaha.


I've given away these 2 old mags too since they are my least favourites. That popteen with BoA on cover is actually the first mag I've bought back in 2008 and since then I've slowly began to like popteen contents. I bought more in 2009 like Cawaii, SCawaii and also Vivi since I was bored then. I'm glad that I've bought it cos I've learnt quite a lot about makeup and skincare. They do have good info and of cos this also depends on the issue. The diet they recommend is also interesting! hahaa. I really enjoy such good reads.

Alright. That's all. I've cleared quite a bit. Not much other stuffs to take picture of. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment