Popular Posts

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ayu new stuffs!

I was waiting for Ayu's news and stuffs all along. I think I'm getting kinda impatient already. Okay, I guess I was too bored that why. Ayu's Heart Nail book will be released on 31 August at the end of this month!!


I dun really like this cover though. A bit too simple, probably cos of the background. and the fonts are just boring. lol. I love her hair but why Ayu just like to do such lips. lol! And I noticed that she seems to wear that red band on her right hand all the time. Well well. That's really nice.

Saw some preview shots which are really pretty~! I love the sweet colours. But so far I only love this picture:



With those pretty flowers~~~WOW. I somehow wonder what will this book be all about. A collection of all Ayu's nail designs she's done for all these years? Or is just all Heart nails design by her nail artist?? I can't wait to see what's inside for us!! haha.

I'm kinda surprised at this Hello Kitty anyway:



It's so pretty and classy~!!
I can't believe that Ayu designs this. She's done fake eyelashes, and now Hello Kitty??? What else will she be doing next?? I actually want a Ayu cosmetics line. Can Ayu come up with her own brand someday? Something that I can buy and use it too. haha.

Anyway, an Ayu's You & Me CM after so long~!!!


On the first look, I thought it was Namie. lol. But it was Karina Nose. I would love to see Ayu in the CM instead. Well, the fashion is kinda pretty. Seems like Namie's style. haha. I more interested to see more Ayu please!

No comments:

Post a Comment