Popular Posts

Monday, August 13, 2012

List of Kagrra, pvs

Oh great. Nowadays I saw some HD pvs of Kagrra, uploaded at youtube. It's really great watching pvs in HD!! Many of their pvs I've watched in the past are of low quality. Well, so I dun really have the mood or anything to watch the pvs fully. lol. I usually listen to the songs only [not watching] in youtube while doing something else at the same time. Yes, I'm someone who just can't sit still and watch a pv fully. Kinda nonsensical cos I can watch an anime fully for like 20+mins but I just can't do that for a normal pvs for 5 mins. Lol. I dun understand myself either. (*^◯^*)

Well this time I think it would really be good for me to list down Kagrra, songs that have pvs. Do this just to make myself watch the pvs fully. hahahha.

All Kagrra, pvs [not in order]
01. Yume izuru chi 夢イズル地
02. Hara urara 春麗ら
03. Rin 凛
04. Ouka ranman 桜花爛漫
05. Kotodama 恋綴魂
06. Gekkasousou 月下想葬
07. Chigiri 契(チギリ)
08. Chikai no Tsuki 誓ノ月
09. Tsuki ni Murakumo Hana ni Ame 月に斑雲紫陽花に雨 [the longest pv at 9:18]
10. Shi Mi Me Yu Ki Sa A し、み、め、ゆ、き、さ、あ
11. Uzu 渦
12. Shiki 四季
13. Irodori no Sanka 彩の讃歌
14. Sakebi 「叫び」
15. Utakata うたかた
16. Shiroi uso 白い嘘
17. Sakura zukiyo 桜月夜
18. Shizuku 雫
19. Omou 憶
20. Urei 愁
21. Satsuki 皐月
22. Sarasouju no Komoriuta 沙羅双樹の子護唄
#23. Genei no katachi 幻影の貌

I hope this list is really the complete one. I dun know if #23 pvs over their 10+years singing career is considered okay. But of cos I wanted more Kagrra, pvs. I love to watch their pvs such as 桜月夜 cos there's a story behind it and many of such Kagrra, songs are really touching. Basically I love all Kagrra, songs. I can never get sick of them. I never regret following them them at all. Neo Japanese traditional music certainly is the best~!!


Anyway, I folded a crane for Isshi-san. Just thought of doing this suddenly. So do I have to do more for him? Crane [Tsuru] is a symbol of long life and meaning for happiness, good luck and peace. That's certainly my wish for him. I hope he will wish us fans good too. U know u will always be in our hearts ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment