Popular Posts

Monday, August 13, 2012

Ayu at FNS live performance

Ar.. I know I didn't update much about Ayu somehow but she didn't seem to post much too [at TA or twitter] so I'm equally bored. haha. Anyway I can still write something for her promotions of A SUMMER Best!

Ayu sang You & Me and Greatful days at FNS live on the release of A SUMMER Best at 8 August and I really enjoyed watching it. =) It's really been a long time Ayu performed live at other live shows. I really hope so much that she will do more as her promotion and so we fans will get to watch more!!


That's my favourite phrase in You & Me!! I remember Ayu once tweeted it before!

Anyway I'm quite amazed at the song You & Me!  When I first hear the previews which is about half the song, it didn't attract me much, especially I'm not so fond of summer songs. But after listening to the full version, the song was really great! Towards to end especially that was my favourite! haha. Now I have another favourite summer song besides BLUE BIRD or glitter. so this should be a good thing I guess. =D

Oh ya, I still didn't quite like the pv. It's just a typical plot about couples to me. I'm not really that fond of pvs with random shots and not to mention, Ayu with a dancer! and oh gosh. Ayu kissed maro in the pv!! Why~!!! Ayu has shot 3 pvs with Mannie and yet they didn't do an obvious kissing scene. Now she's leaving me to ponder. I rather Ayu be kissing other artistes than with her dancers in her pvs. lol.


And this GIF seen in AHS is Lol~!! It's really a bit too over that Ayu got pushed out of the car. And she got so emotional at the end of the pv. A sort of not-so-nice ending. Not impressed with that at all. O_O


Last thing: My favourite magazine cover of Ayu so far! I love this one as Ayu looked most natural, and I love  to see her in those big hats. Really looks like the sort of the young Ayu in the past!!  Her other magazine shots make her face look so weird!! Almost all are like that. Also not quite impressed. They should really stop photoshop so much and make Ayu look so strange. She is already pretty like that.

Now I can't wait to read the translation of her interviews. ( ̄▽ ̄)

No comments:

Post a Comment