Popular Posts

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Nice day~

Yesterday was a good day to be out. (^v^)Was actually kinda tired when back after walking for almost the whole day. Thought of sleeping early but I guess this bad habit of me sleeping late at night is kinda hard to change. lol. Ended up watching the Secret Circle 2 episodes back-to-back when I thought I should be sleeping early. Gosh, the show's a big temptation!! lol. The story is getting so exciting! Long haven't been watching witch-craft shows, ever since Charmed which was almost 10 years ago? haha. I think witch craft shows are more interesting than vampires shows. Dun get why there's so many vampire shows on tv for the past years. They are quite boring to me. (¬_¬) Maybe that's why Harry Potter is so popular too. Magical, supernatural shows are indeed more exciting and making us look forward to. =D

Argh. I'm still feeling tired these days. I wonder why do I still feel tired despite not having much things to do but just mostly preparing. I dun really know what to do actually. I'm getting so bored. Hopefully I got what I want. And maybe not worry too much? I'm starting to get so blur and not sure of the choices I've made. But hopefully things come my way as long as I've made the first step. I should be positive looking!! There should be something great ahead that awaits me. I should be happy for everything. Luck will come naturally right? (*^ω^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment