Popular Posts

Thursday, July 12, 2012

A SUMMER BEST covers + the A BEST 3 I wanted

Know of this last week..

Not that happy though. Only 2CD+DVD looks better, just like the one in the poster. I guess is the background that makes the 2CD looks so dull to me. They should really add more flowers everywhere!! Where is ur Days/GREEN and Mirrorcle World concept gone? That was one of the best covers imo. But this one is quite not so Ayu, dun u think? Ayu is now made to look so tanned. Not used to see her like this n neither would I want her to be like a gyaru. It feels so odd. lol. And those long nails!! And the smile!! It doesn't look like Ayu at all!!

Ok, I know I'm picking on this since Party Queen. lol. Never mind. Let's see how You&Me turns out to be. I'm looking forward to that pv!! Wondering who the composers will be too.

Alrights. That said about A SUMMER BEST and that I won't be buying it. Just wanna write down what I want for A BEST 3 for next year perhaps. Besides including the best/popular songs from 2007 onwards, I hope there's at least a new song too. Ok, never mind if they're lazy to put in new songs if some singles are to be released later, but can they re-make some of the pvs?? As a special edition DVD, do a re-make of the famous classic pvs like appears, TO BE, M etc. Or best if u do pvs for under-rated songs!!! There are tons that I wanted ok!! Maybe I should list them down too!

[not including 1st album]
And Then
monochrome
End roll
Duty
End of the World
SCAR
I am...
Naturally
Heartplace
Over
everywhere nowhere
Dolls
Memorial Address
winding road
Will
Secret
rollin'


Gosh all these deserves pv!! Mostly are the older songs. Totally love them!! Please let it happen! lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment